**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sweet Exclusive 2*s

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I wanted to share my favorite exclusive 2*. Feel free to share your exclusive 2*s as well in this thread.

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ive gotten a 2* sym supreme and sparkles
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Ghost and Warlock
    oh ya I also got warlock
    what difficulty do u guys do for intel
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Domino, Aarkus, OML, Punisher 2099, Night Thrasher, Symbiote Supreme, CMM, and a whole lot more.
    lol I beat the master difficulty taskmaster with my 2* rank 1 level 1 wolverine
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    CMM, Sym Supreme, Stark Spidey, X-23, OML, Diablo, Annihilus, VTD, Domino
    bet u haven't got a wolverine that whips taskmaster booty
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Dunno about most unique, but this is the 2* team I usually roll with

Terra said:

Dunno about most unique, but this is the 2* team I usually roll with

I usually go with magik and wolverine
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    If you want cool 2*s, Marvel Insider is your best friend. Free 2* champs, revives and more - this month, I will get a free 2* Black Widow Deadly Origins and 3* Red Guardian!
    what is it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been trying to get good with Quake lately. Making good progress. I've been using my 2* Quake on the red room quest although she doesn't work on Taskmaster. Other than that I generally use the old gods of the game for 2*s.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

If you want cool 2*s, Marvel Insider is your best friend. Free 2* champs, revives and more - this month, I will get a free 2* Black Widow Deadly Origins and 3* Red Guardian!

It’s only for US people though, good enough reason to switch countries. You looking for a roommate by any chance?
    KoiBoy18 said:

so what about the Canadians

and I wouldn't wanna switch countries cuz o dat
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I love my baby Domino, so cute, yet effective.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

KoiBoy18 said:

It’s only for US people though, good enough reason to switch countries. You looking for a roommate by any chance?
    Lots of players outside the US get it. If you tell them you are outside the US you won't get it...so don't tell them lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I've been on Insider since 2017 and the 2* Vulture they did for Homecoming and I've got plenty of the 2 and 3 stars and I don't use a VPN, like LeNoir says, I just didn''t tell them where I'm from (UK) and I'm still getting the stuff even though everytime I log in, I get a notification from Disney that I've logged in from Middlesborough, UK and I'm actually from the opposite end of England!
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    edited May 2020
    I like my 2 * quake & Aegon
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hendross said:

I love my baby Domino, so cute, yet effective.

Hush! No one is more effective than Cyclops.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My rare 2* iron man iw iron patriot cough cough domino thing oml annihilus dark hawk wasp spidey tech night trasher red skull and modok
    I aha 2* awakened warlock