**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions: Ultron’s Domain - Now Commencing April 8th!

123457»

Comments

• Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 235
    When does the rewards reset?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    Any idea when the top zone rewards come out?
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    They came at 7pm mate
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

They came at 7pm mate

Do you get them instantly when you finish the run the first time or did they come at the end of the month, i.e today when the new month started?
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    At this point in the game what is the three star champ do for anyone even the ones just started the game(they most likely to get 4* within a day or two)
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    So even if I do another round past what I usually go and all my champs are knocked out, do I still get ALL of the points that I earned so far? (like no 50% reduction like it was before?)
  • VinneVinne Posts: 9
    What are we doing about the people that join and then automatically quit which forces you to wait to refresh a Champs is ridiculous
  • FRICKTHOSFRACKERFRICKTHOSFRACKER Posts: 2
    Siliyo said:

Gotta say. I love the revamped system of Incursions. It definitely is more fun compared to the previous iteration of Dungeons...

However, it is a little more time consuming than previous dungeons. Last dungeons was boring but quicker. Incursions are fun but longer. To be honest, I’d rather do the quicker version because it takes less time. Might I suggest reducing the milestone requirements to alleviate that?

Another thing: Top Zone Rewards. This was great the first week it was introduced. But as I said before, because of how long Incursions are, pushing for zones after 10 doesn’t really seem worth it after the 3rd run or so during the month. So if the top rewards can be refreshed more frequently than 1 month it might make the 1+ Hour incursion run worth it.

This exactly. The bump in rewards doesn't nearly match the time it takes to get there. I'd much rather have the old dungeons back.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★

Siliyo said:

Gotta say. I love the revamped system of Incursions. It definitely is more fun compared to the previous iteration of Dungeons...

However, it is a little more time consuming than previous dungeons. Last dungeons was boring but quicker. Incursions are fun but longer. To be honest, I’d rather do the quicker version because it takes less time. Might I suggest reducing the milestone requirements to alleviate that?

Another thing: Top Zone Rewards. This was great the first week it was introduced. But as I said before, because of how long Incursions are, pushing for zones after 10 doesn’t really seem worth it after the 3rd run or so during the month. So if the top rewards can be refreshed more frequently than 1 month it might make the 1+ Hour incursion run worth it.

This exactly. The bump in rewards doesn't nearly match the time it takes to get there. I'd much rather have the old dungeons back.
    Yep. I might be more motivated to do them if you were able to buy 6* shards or a 6* crystal
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I thought incursions were super great when they were first released, but now I’m starting to see the light. These take WAAAAY longer and it’s not good. To get all the rewards it takes like an hour long sitting. It used to take me 20 minutes. I used to play every dungeon, but since incursions release I have stopped playing them altogether.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The fun factor was the buffs.

If they would bring back the old dungeons with these new buffs, it would be 100% better.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Now we are playing an incursion every 5 days, we earn more artifacts. With more artifacts we need a change of the incursions store.
    The content of the incursions crystals is not good (that is not new) and wait more than 2 months for its refresh is way too long.
    A refresh every month would be fine.
  • TheRoyal9TheRoyal9 Posts: 267
    There would be sometimes that other people can CARRY you right, its not that bad
  • Ozoriof250Ozoriof250 Posts: 1
    Meus 6 estrelas tao vindo ruim só doutor estranho Thor Ragnarok da 6* bom e 5 bom tbm 5 * não tenho noturno, hyperio, homem aranha TEC, Warlock, x23,curvos , nova capitã , nova guilhotine se vocês não derem um jeito eu vou abandona o jogo