**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gambit is Underrated

2»

Comments

• Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Let's not judge a character only with damage..immunities and utilities count too..I will any day take Emma over him, you probably know why!
  • Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited January 2019
    Exactly! Some other champs that are underrated include Moon Knight, Guillotine, Loki, Taskmaster, etc. This whole God Tier mess is making top tier players forget about the decent ones.

Thing is... who cares about “decent”... when you have a Corvus, Blade, Medusa, Void... etc. Don’t settle for the decent stuff. Go big or go home, as I always say.
  • Options
    RyanKonenRyanKonen Posts: 1
    Hi, I just pulled a 5* Gambit what are some tips on fighting with him
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,450 ★★★★
    RyanKonen said:

Hi, I just pulled a 5* Gambit what are some tips on fighting with him

Holy necropost-batman!!

But seriously - Gambit relies on building up his kinetic charges by holding block (and avoid taking blocked hits) then converting them into Prowess they throwing a Heavy attack, finally throw a special attack (especially L2) while prowess buffs are up and deal solid damage.

Gambit has another utility which is relying on cycling his L1 as it has a long stun, similar to Hulk & Stark Spidey, but you generally need to either have a way of extending the stun, or with the power reserve node (special attacks use 50% less power)
  • Options
    SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I've been saying this for a while However he needs a buff. Not even a full rework but a small change to make both his charges as one AND make them permanent. Also make it so when he gets hit it doesn't stop charging. Also this doesnt need to be but make his paralyze different from stun sp it can bypass stun immune (but not debuff immune) and BOOM, a good champ.

This would give his stuns 100% at 10 charges, easier to charge, his specials would be constantly dealing good to great damage, reliable SP1 stun.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

With 100% perfect block chance capability when horseman of apocalypse, he's nearly unstoppable imho

May I ask why did u revive this thread?