**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Labyrinth X-23 with void

I am going to do my 2nd path of labyrinth this week and I’m doing a path with the X-23 fight. I have maxed my 4* void for this fight and I was planning to do it with him however I’ve been doing some research and everything I’ve seen is saying I need maxed despair. I only have 1 level in despair and I don’t quite understand why I need it to be able to reverse healing on X-23. I even brought my void into ROL and got to wolverine to test out the heal reversal and it went really smoothly which is why I am questioning why I need maxed despair. Can anyone give me an answer and let me know if it is possible with 1 level, thanks :)

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t need full it wil just help a lot more and it becase the more debuff u hav The faster it wil get resvser. So no u don’t need it I’m not sure if a 4 star is good enough. To do it if u don’t get lucky with the reg proc I’m wil wish u gl
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    What is your current LoL team? :)
  • BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    Severus35 said:

What is your current LoL team? :)

I’ve got 5/65 blade duped, 5/65 stark spiderman duped, ghost rider (for synergy), 4* 5/50 void (for x-23 if that works) and then probably another person for a synergy, I am thinking miles morales so I can get the extended ensnare on sparky’s sp3 as I am taking spiderman on this path aswell
  • BluuurrrrBluuurrrr Posts: 38
    Gamer said:

He doesn’t need full it wil just help a lot more and it becase the more debuff u hav The faster it wil get resvser. So no u don’t need it I’m not sure if a 4 star is good enough. To do it if u don’t get lucky with the reg proc I’m wil wish u gl

Thanks mate, I’ll look at some vids of X23 just to see how much she procs the regen
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88

I’ve got 5/65 blade duped, 5/65 stark spiderman duped, ghost rider (for synergy), 4* 5/50 void (for x-23 if that works) and then probably another person for a synergy, I am thinking miles morales so I can get the extended ensnare on sparky’s sp3 as I am taking spiderman on this path aswell

Miles is a good idea as he would help for all Starky fights. :)
    Another option would be to bring Killmonger to support Void (1% regeneration for each intimidating debuff inflected by Void).