**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sweet Exclusive 2*s

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

I wanted to share my favorite exclusive 2*. Feel free to share your exclusive 2*s as well in this thread.

Comments

• GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    ive gotten a 2* sym supreme and sparkles
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    Ghost and Warlock
    oh ya I also got warlock
    what difficulty do u guys do for intel
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Domino, Aarkus, OML, Punisher 2099, Night Thrasher, Symbiote Supreme, CMM, and a whole lot more.
    lol I beat the master difficulty taskmaster with my 2* rank 1 level 1 wolverine
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    CMM, Sym Supreme, Stark Spidey, X-23, OML, Diablo, Annihilus, VTD, Domino
    bet u haven't got a wolverine that whips taskmaster booty
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Dunno about most unique, but this is the 2* team I usually roll with

Terra said:

Dunno about most unique, but this is the 2* team I usually roll with

I usually go with magik and wolverine
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 311 ★★★
    If you want cool 2*s, Marvel Insider is your best friend. Free 2* champs, revives and more - this month, I will get a free 2* Black Widow Deadly Origins and 3* Red Guardian!
    what is it
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've been trying to get good with Quake lately. Making good progress. I've been using my 2* Quake on the red room quest although she doesn't work on Taskmaster. Other than that I generally use the old gods of the game for 2*s.
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    KoiBoy18 said:

If you want cool 2*s, Marvel Insider is your best friend. Free 2* champs, revives and more - this month, I will get a free 2* Black Widow Deadly Origins and 3* Red Guardian!

It’s only for US people though, good enough reason to switch countries. You looking for a roommate by any chance?
    KoiBoy18 said:

so what about the Canadians

and I wouldn't wanna switch countries cuz o dat
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I love my baby Domino, so cute, yet effective.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

KoiBoy18 said:

It’s only for US people though, good enough reason to switch countries. You looking for a roommate by any chance?
    Lots of players outside the US get it. If you tell them you are outside the US you won't get it...so don't tell them lol
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    I've been on Insider since 2017 and the 2* Vulture they did for Homecoming and I've got plenty of the 2 and 3 stars and I don't use a VPN, like LeNoir says, I just didn''t tell them where I'm from (UK) and I'm still getting the stuff even though everytime I log in, I get a notification from Disney that I've logged in from Middlesborough, UK and I'm actually from the opposite end of England!
  • GnotnusGnotnus Posts: 89
    edited May 2020
    I like my 2 * quake & Aegon
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Hendross said:

I love my baby Domino, so cute, yet effective.

Hush! No one is more effective than Cyclops.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My rare 2* iron man iw iron patriot cough cough domino thing oml annihilus dark hawk wasp spidey tech night trasher red skull and modok
    I aha 2* awakened warlock