**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why no Graphics options?

BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
More graphical effects options would really be nice. Currently there are none as in you get what you get and it doesn't matter what your device can do. This game is hardly taxing to years old devices, and barely uses a sad fraction of the gpu capacity of newer devices. I don't really care for the environmental foreground stuff as I find it distracting, but a toggle for that and a slider for ultra effects on champs and backgrounds would be slick. Smoke, reflections, transparencies, particle effects, cloth, god rays, flare, etc. Solves the problem of people complaining about champs causing lag, too.

Comments

• samalasravansamalasravan Posts: 163
    I guess all these can be seen in apple device's not on android devices 😥
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★

I guess all these can be seen in apple device's not on android devices 😥

Some. Apple gets the annoying environmental stuff.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Nah, Problem is. Too many play not for fun but for winning. At all cost.
    Take a old device, push the options to the Limit. Game would run slow. So Timing intercepts n'stuff would be easy to handle aka cheating.

I don't think we get this. Not that i would like it. Maybe determine what the device can manage. But long ago playing counter strike. Pushing down graphics options would be an advantage too(legend run) , so cheating.

Its difficult i guess.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,279 ★★★★★
    Cassy said:

Nah, Problem is. Too many play not for fun but for winning. At all cost.
    Take a old device, push the options to the Limit. Game would run slow. So Timing intercepts n'stuff would be easy to handle aka cheating.

I don't think we get this. Not that i would like it. Maybe determine what the device can manage. But long ago playing counter strike. Pushing down graphics options would be an advantage too(legend run) , so cheating.

Its difficult i guess.

Those scenarios are unlikely and easy to overcome and not a good enough reason to keep the graphics worse than they could be.