**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I'm just a person with a dream

I'm about to try to become uncollected and I feel like I'm about to have myself served on a silver plater but I'm just posting this for my next post on my progress lol

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Go for it man, make sure to FULLY boost before you take him on, don’t hold back!
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    that Warlock alone is an Uncollected cheat. good luck my friend!
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Enjoy act 5 as much as you can , fun ends shortly after that :)

Never wanted to LOL and Agree so much at the same time
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Good luck!! You can do it!!
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    Thanks yall I'm planning to take him on after maintenance and yeah massacre is just there for domino because does the synergy come in handy
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Good luck for the collector bro. Wish you the best. I also advise you to arena grind to get units about 500-1000 units for the collector only and about 200-300 units for the path fights.
    I became uncollected last tuesday. Had stark spidey, thing, namor, iceman and sentinel.
    Took me about 700-800 units to complete the quest. My skill was average, not very good.
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    If you happen to have a Spidergwen, she can 1 shot collector at R3 or R4. I have used my 6* and 5* for Elder's Bane.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    So guys I have finnaly become uncollected
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Cats4life said:

Here are the last moments of the challenge that I faced and the claiming of the title worthy for those who are up to the fight against the collector.

Congrats!!
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    To the OP, seriously, your team is gonna bring you all the way through to cavalier if you rank them up enough haha
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Great job mate! Here’s hoping I see that screen sooner rather than later.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    [Removed by Mod]
    Seriously, what is your problem?
    @Kabam Vydious
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    [Removed by Mod]
    lol this guys jealous cause he has **** 5*s
    Post edited by Kabam Rose on
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★