**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 100%

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
Who are some of the best champs for act 6 100%, like who will put in the most work? Trying to see who I should rankup

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,125 ★★★★★
    I’m use void alot
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Unitman 🤑
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Gamer said:

I’m use void alot

I’m trying to see if I should R5 him to help out

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Besides the champs people already mentioned, Guilly 2099 is great, I used her to clear entire paths in some quests as deep as 6.4. Havok can counter a lot of annoying energy back nodes throughout act 6. Colossus is also still a hugely underrated MVP, top tier damage and a ton of utility.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sunspot and Colossus are amazing for a lot, so is Sentinel. Mostly though, you want Unitman.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    I’ve used longshot and rogue a lot
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I’ve only fully explored 6.3 and 6.1 so far with a few other quests mixed in, so here’s my list so far.

1) Unitman to r100

Ghost, Corvus, Cap IW, Symbiote Supreme, Ægon, Nick Fury, Warlock, Void have been my most used by far. They’re my Tier 1.

Tier 2 are champs I’ve used often, but rotate in and out more frequently. G2099, CMM, Doom, Quake, Namor, Omega Red, Colossus, Stealth Spidey, Longshot.

Tier 3 consists of ones I’ve brought in here and there, but majority they’re sidelined. Sentinel, Cull Obsidian, Venom.

Tier 4 I’ve only brought in for niche fights/lanes/synergies. Havok, King Groot, Heimdall, Wasp, Mr. Fantastic, Ronan
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    FF10 said:

Unitman 🤑

Yup. And quake and ghost. The answer to 99.999% of content.
  • cherascheras Posts: 112
    edited May 2020
    I haven't yet play ACT 6, can someone explain to me why UNITMAN ?

I guest buying tons of revives ?
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

CapIW, sig200... real MVP of Act 6.

I have a 6* at rank 2 but he’s unawakened. Been putting in work though