**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Season Rewards

_ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,807 ★★★★
Is there any chance that the season rewards and/or individual wars have their rewards buffed? When may it possibly be announced?

It would be nice to know so we can decide whether or not to switch alliances. Another season of flow wars for meh rewards would be rather unfortunate.

Comments

• A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    edited May 2020
    I Hope they buff the rewards to Make the AW grind more worth it. The most fun aspect of this game is the rewards that lead to opening crystals and ranking up champs. Adapt the rewards with the progression of the game and it’s players
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,977 ★★★★★
    They already changed season rewards like 3 or 4 seasons ago. They took all the RNG out of the rewards because of all crying about the war seasons crystals. You get full T2A for Gold and up and more T5B shards now. That wasn't the case in the past.

I have yet to see a suggestion to individual rewards that hasn't been completely ridiculous. Flow was nerfed starting this off-season as well. So should they lower the rewards since they are making it easier?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

They already changed season rewards like 3 or 4 seasons ago. They took all the RNG out of the rewards because of all crying about the war seasons crystals. You get full T2A for Gold and up and more T5B shards now. That wasn't the case in the past.

I have yet to see a suggestion to individual rewards that hasn't been completely ridiculous. Flow was nerfed starting this off-season as well. So should they lower the rewards since they are making it easier?

Who would ever suggest lowering rewards lol

Who would suggest raising them after nerfing the content? Make war easier but give us more rewards. Sounds right.

Look I'm not against the individual war rewards increase. Just not sure how much more it needs to go up. Most of what I've seen suggested so far is way more than what it should be.

Just remember if they do buff them, it's for all tiers. Can't wait for obligatory "rich get richer" posts.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 ★★★★

Such a ridiculous post. Flow will still be the most overpowered modifier this upcoming season again.

Also, how about adding doubling/trippling shards. 2k 6* shards for Plat 4 is a joke. Same with 4k for Plat 3. You get more 6* shards in a monthly quest then you do for Plat 4.

T5B is a joke considering AQ rewards weekly. Also, one 2% T5CC crystal? Lmao I won't even talk about that. Rewards are an absolute joke. The fact that you're defending it, intrigues me.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Who would suggest raising them after nerfing the content? Make war easier but give us more rewards. Sounds right.

Look I'm not against the individual war rewards increase. Just not sure how much more it needs to go up. Most of what I've seen suggested so far is way more than what it should be.

Just remember if they do buff them, it's for all tiers. Can't wait for obligatory "rich get richer" posts.
    War is made easier so yes giving us more rewards doesnt make sense, but neither does lowering rewards because AW rewards already suck. Where rewards are concerned, we should always suggest for rewards to be higher or kept the same, very rarely should we ask for rewards to be lowered because in general nobody likes lowered rewards.
    ChriissR said:

Such a ridiculous post. Flow will still be the most overpowered modifier this upcoming season again.

Also, how about adding doubling/trippling shards. 2k 6* shards for Plat 4 is a joke. Same with 4k for Plat 3. You get more 6* shards in a monthly quest then you do for Plat 4.

T5B is a joke considering AQ rewards weekly. Also, one 2% T5CC crystal? Lmao I won't even talk about that. Rewards are an absolute joke. The fact that you're defending it, intrigues me.
    AW is a bigger source for 5 and 6* shards. AQ is a bigger source for rank up materials. That's the way it's always been. Aw won't see higher t5b than AQ.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    If AW is your source of shards that’s cool, but they need to be doubled to be honest, especially with how niche paths of Act 6 have become.

I’d quite like a gold reward for AW seasons too. In this way you’re either funding your AQ donations or being able to actually rank up the champ you’re pulling from the rewards.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Yes please, buff them trash rewards.
    _ASDF_ said:

ChriissR said:

AW is a bigger source for 5 and 6* shards. AQ is a bigger source for rank up materials. That's the way it's always been. Aw won't see higher t5b than AQ.
    Your just like GW. Lmao. “ITS ALWATS BEEN THIS WAY AND CANT CHANGE NO MATTER WHAT”.

The rewards are pitiful for the amount of units and glory that go into it. Especially for the state of the game and the state of war. Yes war should be a source of shards but there’s no reason gold 1 shouldn’t get 10k in 6* shards and then on up from there. I have zero use for 5*s. Except Ægon. So there’s 1. Many of those who are competing at a high level are the same.... the meta has moved dramatically this year and the rewards have not. That’s a fact that is not arguable, as is easy to see with all of these new R3 attacker/defenders seen through out AW. 🤷‍♂️
    And right there is exactly why the community can't be in charge of decisions.

Gold 1 is 2k 6* shards and you think it should go to 10k 6* shards for not changing anything about the mode? What sense does that make? This game just like every other game out there is about give and take. No chance they are just going to increase 6* shards 80% and not change anything. So for that same model, that gives master bracket 1st place 100k 6* shards. That's gonna go over so well with all these people who cry about "the top keep getting richer". Much like yourself.

The Meta is shifting to 6*'s but you have to be lucky enough to pull the ones you want. That's not happening for most out there unless you can buy cavalier crystals until you get what you want. Even still, there isn't that many full t5cc available and they are still very hard to get. Yes there is R3 defenders out there but what is giving 10k 6* shards going to do to fix that? Nothing. People will complain about how stupid it is for all the "hard work" they get a trash champion. It already happens now, it'll be even worse if that change happens. You complain about the RNG all the time so I'm sure you'll be one of them.

If you want them to listen to you about changes, come up with something smart and that can work for everyone top to bottom. That's how you get the ball rolling. Not ridiculous offerings of 10k 6* shards for gold 1.

And I say "that's the way it's always been" as that's the purpose of having AQ and AW. Miike has said it many times. AQ is for getting rank up resources more and AW is for getting shards more. I never ever said it can't change. But the likelihood of that happening is very slim.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

I’m pretty burned out as it is. If nothing is changing, I might go allianceless. One chapter left to clear in Act 6.

I’ve gone allianceless after the recent Aw season no regrets so far. Actually finding it more fun to play the game at my leisure rather than playing to meet alliance requirements.