**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• OW4ISOW4IS Posts: 4
    Kabam favours IOS more than Android. This issue for android device on android 10 especially the a70 has been around for a month and nothing has been done about it. Whereas a few days ago IOS devices had an issue where they couldn't get on the game and that issue was resolved in a few hours.
  • Tamizhan_2Tamizhan_2 Posts: 15

In-Game Name: tamizhan~2
    Device and Model: Nokia 7plus
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 25 new version
    Game Mode: Incursions
    Description of the Issue: even if I select sector6 r 7. It is going without any partner going to sector 1 with only me..all my player also went to cool down mode for 2 days.
  • Tamizhan_2Tamizhan_2 Posts: 15
    In-Game Name: tamizhan~2
    Device and Model: Nokia 7plus
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: 25 new version
    Game Mode: crystal
    Description of the Issue: all my hoarded crystal automatically opened from yesterday...6* crystal,5* featured from rifts, premium crystal, 4* crystal..
  • WillemFWillemF Posts: 5
    This really sucks, I have submitted the problem so many times over and over and still nothing has been done. Cant fight for longer than 40 seconds and then disconnected. Frustrating and irritating. Kabam doesn't want to help us, this has been persistent for more than 2 weeks. Cant do uncollected this month, so I say Kabam should compensate us and give us full UC rewards this month
  • PlayerzedPlayerzed Posts: 5
    edited May 2020
    In-Game Name: playerzed
    Device and Model: Razer Phone 2
    Device Operating System: Android Version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: All Game Modes
    Description of the Issue: Frame rate drops during darkhawk sp3 and his null mode. Frame rate also drops during longshot's Heavy attacks.
  • BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119
    https://youtu.be/t1YHvf_5t8g this is my experience do you think it's playable??????? My name bravojeen , Samsung A70
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    Bravojeen said:

https://youtu.be/t1YHvf_5t8g this is my experience do you think it's playable??????? My name bravojeen , Samsung A70

That video is from way back in War Season 6 (according to commentary), so about 1.5 years ago, as also seen by the big center “connection” box (instead of just being the symbol in right corner now).

Current A70 issues (at least what is getting the big complaint) started with the latest Android update just some months ago.
  • HerizonHazeHerizonHaze Posts: 33
    edited May 2020
    IngameName: HerizonHaze
    Android 10 Samsung Galaxy A70
    Latest Gameversion

Its literally everywhere in the game...
    AQ

SideEvent

MonthlyQuest

And many other aspects... in the CrystalTab Itemtab. In the Shop and it goes on and on and on...

• Filippo0801Filippo0801 Posts: 5

In-Game Name: filippo0801
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 9
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: I have the latest version installed,
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest and Alliance War because I need o BUY STUPID potions again and again.
    Description of the Issue:

In the last month, I have had big problems while playing, especially in AQ AND AW. My heroes in a certain moment STOP reacting to commands. If I hold the block the hero goes on the attack on his own, if I try to go back he does not react at all, and many times while holding the block he stops working at a certain moment and this goes beyond any rudeness of you. Almost everyone has been doing this lately. I enter the match and the hero acts as if someone else is playing and not me. I've been playing this **** game for at least 4 hours every day for 4 years. Kabam is obliged to return all the potions and revives that I had to spend by their mistake because the **** game will not react to the commands. I am asking some of the workers in charge of the answers to state whether they will do it or not about my issue, I need to know whether to stop playing this garbage of the game. You should be ashamed.
  • Salman403Salman403 Posts: 4
    we want compensation for this issue and for number of times the game went for emergency maintenance and for Baron's war selection title issue.
  • Xxshinrazxx_2020Xxshinrazxx_2020 Posts: 2
    edited May 2020
    -Game name: XxshinrazxX
    Device: Samsung Note 9
    Device OS: Android 10
    Game Version: 27.0.0
    Game Mode: Everything

So mostly for the passed month and a half or so I've noticed a delay in timing accuracy of blocks/ Parry missing. I THOUGHT it was because I had changed up some of my defensive Masteries but after I spent the units to change them back the problems were problems persisted.
    I've also noticed that sometimes you can have a very delayed reaction or random unanticipated move, such a a random dash when not swiping to dash. Also blocking while NOT even touching the screen left to block and NOT blocking while actually hold down block. While tapping for a combo, you may just stop attacking all together (even for a fraction of a second) which allows you to take a counter, mid combo, which shouldn't be possible. Or the defender able to get off a Special while in the middle of a combo.. just the smallest or shortest of delays can cost you a win or 3/4 of your health! This, for me, is in all aspects of the game but more noticable in AQ/Story Quest/ Event Quest where the fights are normally longer, with more opportunities for mishaps.
    Well.. I hope this helps the situations fix. Good Luck
    I wanted to add that sometimes after defeating a champ in story/event quest modes you have to repeatedly fight the same champ over. I normally just close down the game and log back in and the champ is removed and I proceed to the next fight on the path
  • Fiddy85Fiddy85 Posts: 8
    Fix the damn game finally! The lag or the game not respoding while in fight is getting worse! It costs lives!

It was ok AGAIN before the last UPDATE but since the update its really terrible. Cannot even enjoy the game anymore.

I am on SAMSUNG Galaxy S9+ but you already know that Samsung devices have issues so...
  • Anil_EVILAnil_EVIL Posts: 18
    Team,
    Recent days i am suffering from too much slow in game.. My phone is android (4/64GB) and so much space is left.. But after starts the game it becomes hang and phone gets too much heat.. I think its because of the high graphics. Kabam team should introduce a graphic control settings for this game, so it helps the game to become more user friendly.. And not only that when i fight against some champions like vision arkus, mysterio, darkhawk, doctor doom etc.(some more in list) My phone gets hang and heat increases, why this???
  • EudocioEudocio Posts: 4
    The conection problems with
    Samsung Galaxy A70 android 10 still there after 2 months !! We Need solutions !
  • DarkenzerDarkenzer Posts: 17
    Dear a 70 owners. Kabam suggest me asking with samsung suport service, because they can change my android version from 10 to 9 (it will fix the connection) So I must say this is a f... Joke, they are not really care about us. They spent two month searching and working on the problem (hahaha they think we are stupid).
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    In-Game Name: immamfstarboy
    Device and Model: Galaxy A70
    Game Version Installed: April 2020
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Connection Lost. Usually happens when the fight is longer than 3-4 minutes. It also happens on a tough fight, when the enemy is much stronger and i won, then the connection just lost suddenly. When i open the game again, it's resulted as either a lost (arena) or lose progress and all items that have been used (story quest).
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    I'm not trying to be annoying but judging by the latest comment in this thread, kabam still doesn't find a fix for this or maybe they just don't care. Please please please... fix this problem. Don't call yourselves a game developer if y'all don't care about the players. I'm disgusted...
  • EudocioEudocio Posts: 4
    edited May 2020

Still problems with samsung Galaxy A70 android 10
    In-Game Name: Evil°
    Device and Model: Huawei Honor 9 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Mostly cellular, Using WiFi too
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Too much lag and game becoming stuck... Blocking or parry is not working on time.. And not only that when i fight against some champions like vision arkus, mysterio, darkhawk, doctor doom etc.(some more in list) My phone gets hang and heat increases, why this???
    In-Game Name: EVIL°
    Device and Model: Huawei Honor 9 Lite
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Mostly cellular, Using WiFi too
    Description of the Issue: Too much lag and game becoming stuck... Blocking or parry is not working on time.. And not only that when i fight against some champions like vision arkus, mysterio, darkhawk, doctor doom etc.(some more in list) My phone gets hang and heat increases, why this???
  • ccaveman76ccaveman76 Posts: 52

In-Game Name: ccaveman76
    Device and Model: Galaxy Note 10+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: newest update for black widow deadly origins
    Game Mode: Alliance quest
    Description of the Issue: Game has gone down 3 times in the last few hours and has greatly affected our Alliance quests. Some were in fights when contest went down and cannot revive now because of this. Will we get compensated for this??
  • othmankothmank Posts: 14
    MCOC has been very laggy for me for in esentially every aspect of the game arena, quest, story etc. I play it on my ifone 11 Pro Max, the game has just become unplayable for me, I have been playing for 4 years and never experienced anything like this, grateful for your advice and if this can be looked into. IOS operating system: 13.4.1, used Wifi, Game Version: latest black widow wtc.
  • xowel93xowel93 Posts: 9
    It has been a long time and they dont fix the error, it is becoming increasingly difficult to play and it does not seem that they will fix it soon
  • squarnonsquarnon Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: squarnon
    Device and Model: Realme X2 Pro
    Device Operating System: Realme UI 1.0 - Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Latest
    Description of the Issue: Since the upgrade to Android 10, the sound of the game is lagging. Sounds are delayed, or sound double. Gameplay itself is fine, just the sound. Other apps and games don't have this issue, only MCOC.
  • Radas8713Radas8713 Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Radas8713
    Device and Model: Samsung galaxy A70
    Game Version Installed: Version 27.0.0
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Alliance Quest or Alliance War, but at this point I dont play arena or story quest
    Description of the Issue: My issue started after upgrading my operating system to android 10. During fight appears symbol of disconection, when I finish the fight the screen stay the same with the loading icon, after some time apears symbol of "Lost conection" and "reconnect". Sometimes the game reconnect, sometimes I have to shut it down. I have to do the same fight again and again. It cost me resources as my champion loses HP! In AQ my champion lose half hp and I have to fight again. At this point the game is totaly unplayable for me. Hope you will fix it ASAP! Thx
  • KatzElzKatzElz Posts: 7
    Ive been having network issues while playing arenas only. It broke my streak. Works normal but the moment i go for arenas it kicks me out