**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Role reversal

I searched the forums for a while but didn't find a discussion over this.

Since the time the "Role Reversal" node was introduced, it bugs me that the pre fight screen isn't affeceted by it. So for example mutant still has the +attack bonus over skill in the pre fight screen. I know that those values are switched during the fight, but in my opinion it would make sense to adapt the pre fight screen so it shows the correct numbers.
Also the PI is not displayed correctly (pre fight screen and also during the fight).
And that little up/down arrow next to the class symbol should point to the correct direction.
Any thoughts on this? Since i am not a game developer i don't know how much effort of coding it would be to change this, but it definitely would make sense.

Cheers

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,605 Guardian
    edited February 2020
    Agree, pre-fight screen should be telling you what the actual modified Attack values would be (and thus PI too) for RoleReversal. In addition to being a more clear indicator that AQ is running that Modifier that day (if they had not noticed elsewhere yet).

And then it would also be apparent to people that fighting against “Superior Class” (Thanos, etc) would not be reversed.
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 288
    Can we get a response from the Kabam team please? Are you taking this in consideration? I don't see any reason why this should not be changed...

Thank you
    Every time i come across the role reversal node i ask myself if the Kabam team read this thread...

I know it isn't the most important thing in the game but still at least a response would be great.

Thank you
    Just warming this up, can we please get a response from Kabam?

I know it's not the biggest issue in the game but my inner Monk would appreciate it a lot :D

Thanks
  • Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    This would be an amazing small QOL improvement. Can't tell you how many times I pick the wrong class from habit because of the prefight screen.