**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection problems [Merged Threads] / Emergency Maintenance 05/13

BlackJasonBlackJason Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

Kabam are back it again, grinding arena, no problem with my cellular so it's on them.

Comments

• Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Anyone else is having this problem?
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Agree. Happening on IPhone 7+ and the last generation IPad.
  • AKTEKAKTEK Posts: 308 ★★
    i just got same disconnected while arena
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    Yes
    It is taking ages to load a match in the arena, but I'm afraid to reopen the game because it took a long time to be able to log in again. Please guys take a look at this issue
  • ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    Yes
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Me too. I'm on wifi, no other internet problems.
  • Hey, y'all.

Merged some threads. I know a few of your are on iOS, but can y'all provide what devices you're running The Contest on?
  • BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    After maintenance I opened the app once my alliance told us the game reopened but it took 10 min before the infamous red signal popped up. Went to the bathroom, came back, the red signal was still there. After a couple of force shuts, I was finally able to get in but everything seems much slower before maintenance hit yesterday. It took forever on the loading screen just to make my moves in an. Is the game really slow for anyone else rn? Some of my alliance mates got kicked out of fights in aq since there’s an on and off red signal going on
  • JalimRabeiJalimRabei Posts: 1
    Android
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 732 ★★★
    Facing the same issue on Galaxy s7

Hey, y'all.

Merged some threads. I know a few of your are on iOS, but can y'all provide what devices you're running The Contest on?

Iphone 6S
  • gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Android Asus Tablet on wifi. I keep getting disconnected.
  • RandomXforceHeroRandomXforceHero Posts: 60
    I'm on a Samsung note 10+ and the game is slow as all get out right now.. this maintenace made everything worse
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    OnePlus 7t. Connection problems on both WiFi and cellular.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Hey, y'all.

Note 10+. Game is either slow as **** or I can't even get in.
    The game was very smooth until the emergency maintenance. I played a couple of hours after the maintenance it was a bit slower but playable. Now today it's impossible...
  • BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15

Facing the same issue on Galaxy s7

Nope, iPad 10.2 inch
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited May 2020

Hey, y'all.

Iphone 7 plus

Wifi/Cell

Latest version of ios
    Latest version of game

Problem : When i click help button from arena , its giving me connection problem issue and its loading forever.
  • Scanman042Scanman042 Posts: 11
    I keep getting disconnected. Anyone else?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,034 ★★★★★
    A bit of emergency maintenance going on.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    ya its's down
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Damn yes
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Dammit