**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dumbest thing you've done in this game

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
I remember 3 years ago i was close to a 5* and sold my 4* Hukbuster only to pull a 5* version. First and last time I have ever sold a champ

Comments

• Options
    MrR0b0tMrR0b0t Posts: 234
    Especially seeing old alliance mates have YouTube channels now with their original accounts.
  • Options
    MrR0b0t said:

Especially seeing old alliance mates have YouTube channels now with their original accounts.

damn
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

I used to sell every champ that I didn’t use for story aq and aw, yep, I had a roster of 16 champs for something like 2 years of playing, I didn’t have parry or dex or anything, I used to suck

lol at least your better right
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    1. Took 5* Kamala Khan, Groot and Blue Cyclops to R2 (noob mistake literally my 2nd 3rd and 4th 5* champs)
    2. did not rank up 5* Domino for almost a month despite having resources and having a 5* redhulk at r3 already (lack of proper knowledge of champion abilities)
    3. Sold a lot of 1* and 2* champs even 3* and 4* sometimes very early in the game...basically any champ that i didnt play or found too weak i sold...thank god i got out of that habit fairly quickly
    4. lingering in an open small time bronze alliance for far too long despite being good with a decent roster
    5. lastly making purchases in the game
  • Options

Sold all 1-4*, donated all Ressources to my alliance, also sold/used all items and AG and Sig stones on worthless 5* about 1 year ago to destroy my acc to get rid of this addiction...

Long story short I'm back and suffered for almost 6 months not getting 4* dupes and ISO /Gold

rip
  • Options

Sold a 4* to get a 5* cause I was dumb

same
  • Options
    TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I used to spend units on preems. I only managed to get 2/3*s and it took me until act 4.3 to get dex
  • Options
    TP33 said:

I used to spend units on preems. I only managed to get 2/3*s and it took me until act 4.3 to get dex

damn. I spet units on prems and didn't get parry or dex until Act 3
  • Options

Spending close to 15k units on cavalier crystals. I'm a free to play player so you can imagine how long it took me to get them 15k units.

Oh, forgot to mention. Zero featured 5* from all of that.

damn i would've quit
  • Options

used stopwatch to get 4 stars out of premiums. There was this Youtuber who got me to believe that stopping the crystal after x seconds in the spinner would guarantee 4 star champs lol.

lmao that was the biggest click bait back then
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    I spent my unit to buy ton of potion to clear content. Lately i realized buying revive is way more cheaper than potion -_-
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    4* Generic on 4* Doctor Strange after 12.0, 4* Science on Cap OG. Worst decisions I’ve ever made.