**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

After flow nerf, is aw getting became relax again?

M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
After last season i take break from plat4 alliance to bronze one. So my question is aw now become fun again, not stressed and drain unit anymore or .. still not change alot?

If its way more easier perhaps i'll join hardcore alliance again but if just change little bit... Meh...

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Damn which mean aw = spending again
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    yeah nothing will change because who knows exactly the definition of a well timed block. that can go either way .. a parry is not considered a well timed block so ... who knows if this "change" to Flow will even matter. i don't think it will.

what it did though was eliminate those champs who stun with specials because stun doesn't remove the gain.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Does parrying specials count?
  • Garlando001Garlando001 Posts: 613

Does parrying specials count?

Yes.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Flow is worthless and Kabam knows it. Well...not worthless to Kabam I guess, just the community. Probably worth quite a bit to Kabam.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Kabam wont hear our voice, except someone who really influental in mcoc community like seatin.

I've spend 2k unit last aw season to only get 6* punisher, if kabam doesnt add more rewards in aw nor dismiss defender tactics, soon or later people only focus on aq
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★

yeah nothing will change because who knows exactly the definition of a well timed block. that can go either way .. a parry is not considered a well timed block so ... who knows if this "change" to Flow will even matter. i don't think it will.

what it did though was eliminate those champs who stun with specials because stun doesn't remove the gain.

A parry is a well-timed block. You can perform a well-timed block without the parry mastery.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    M1k0rin said:

Kabam wont hear our voice, except someone who really influental in mcoc community like seatin.

I've spend 2k unit last aw season to only get 6* punisher, if kabam doesnt add more rewards in aw nor dismiss defender tactics, soon or later people only focus on aq

Also AQ is not all that worthy.

AQ7 cost in items is high enough to make you waste the glory surplus from running AQ6 in potions and revives. Also donationations are a bloodbath. In return you get a lot of T2A (which are no longer an extra rare resource after 6.4 came out) and too few T5B shards. Not to mention the fact that you need to log in every hour. Even if I could, not worth it.

AQ6 costs more gold than it gives back, and if you don’t have time to grind Arena and you don’t want to buy the sigil that’s totally not negligible. You get more T2A shards than running AQ5 but, as I said before, T2A are not so rare now: to be honest, I suffer the lack of gold more than the T2As!

AQ5 AI makes you consider quitting the game during every battle, except for the minibosses. The gold return is good, the glory deficit is not that much comparing with running AQ6.

I used to push hard on war and to alternate AQ6 and AQ5, but war turned way too stressful to handle. I actually moved from Master/Plat1 to Gold 1, and running AQ5.
    No stress at all, no item consumption in war, and the T5B differential reward is almost completely filled by spending the glory in T5B shards instead of spending it in items.
    The profile growth is slower, but the benefits in life quality are too much.