**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

No more cavalier crystals for end game content please

cdubby_22cdubby_22 Posts: 132 ★★
I was apart of the Beta Test for Act 7, all of the reviews are correct, its really bad and just not fun. So I am really hopeful and grateful about Kabam hearing the feedback and changing the way things are done. I am really looking forward to what they come up with, and will give them the opportunity to do implement changes before I say more on the subject. I would like to say though that I hope they remove Cavalier Crystals from the rewards. The fact that I am "rewarded" a crystal that has 88% chance to give me a champion that I cannot even use in the content I just beat is very defeating. Pulling a 4 star or a 3 star after using hard earned money spent on units or even using items that I have horded is just not fun and doesnt motivate me to play more. These rarities are useless in this content why am I rewarded with them.

The other item I would like to see change is the war victory or loss crystals. My alliance teeters on Platinum 4 and Gold 1 throughout the season, it truly is a punch in the stomach to pull a 3 star arena boost as a reward. Again no one in my alliance or the people we face are using anything but R5 5 stars or or r2 6 starts to open a crystal on a war when units (money) 100% of the time is used, my "reward" should not be an item that will sit in my inventory or fall to my storage and then expire. Can we have tiered victory and defeat crystals like AQ has different Map Crystals for each map. This would also improve on the over all season rewards.

These are two easy fixes that I think would improve how we view Kabam, and the overall state of the game.

Thanks!

Comments

• OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    The cav crystals are just extra bonus treats - It's like getting a scratchcard with a birthday card. I'm pretty sure the alternative would be nothing at all.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Then maybe they need to create a new crystal or change the contents in existing crystals.
    2 stars, 3 stars and 4 stars are esentially useless at this point, beyond the supplies they drop. And the way the game has evolved even new players don't want to spent the time energy and resources to wade through thousands of crystals to get an endless parade of 2 stars, or 3 stars. Drop rates are well overdue for changes, i.e. a drop in the lower tier champs and an increase in drop rates on the higher tier champs. As it is now we have new players pulling high tier champs, ranking them and pushing through material they don't have a hope of maintaining progress through. As we all dog pile at the gate's waiting to aquire what we need? Many will check out and open an account in another game they can play till they hit the wall in that one.
  • JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    They have said the alternative would be nothing. Ill take 8 free cavalier crystals rather than nothing any day of the week.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Odachi said:

The cav crystals are just extra bonus treats - It's like getting a scratchcard with a birthday card. I'm pretty sure the alternative would be nothing at all.

Cav crystals are not a bonus treat. A 6* crystal is.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    3*s in cavalier crystals are outrightly ABSURD !

You need only 5 and 6*s to beat content , and yet you award a crystal that has a very high chance to drop a 3* ? I feel like throwing up already
  • Sman74Sman74 Posts: 95
    _ASDF_ said:

Odachi said:

The alternative could literally be anything at all. Not nothing at all. 🤦‍♂️
    Agreed. If the answer is, that’s the way they’ve always done it or they’ve already said it will be this way, then we’ll never improve. To get out of the status quo everyone is frustrated with will require some out of the box thinking, not more of the same old apologists giving the same old boiler plate lines.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I'm just hoping for more of those XP boosts, he said sarcastically.