**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection problems [Merged Threads] / Emergency Maintenance 05/13

Comments

• IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★

We're on it!

Game might go into emergency maintenance for a few minutes to get this sorted, but we'll get it fixed ASAP for y'all.

Thank You So Much @Kabam Vydious ☺️
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85

We're on it!

Game might go into emergency maintenance for a few minutes to get this sorted, but we'll get it fixed ASAP for y'all.

No problem, thanks for the feedback!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Nevermind ...
  • Hey, folks!

We should be up and running! Take a moment to let the game load on in, but y'all should be good to get back to the fight. Thanks for the patience, Summoners!
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    You caught me in the middle of an AQ fight. Please give me pots or reset the fight.

edited May 2020

Hey, folks!

We should be up and running! Take a moment to let the game load on in, but y'all should be good to get back to the fight. Thanks for the patience, Summoners!

That Was Super Fast.

Confirmed from IOS ,
    I can Login And Can play The Game 🤗
    Game Running Smoothly.

Thank you So much @Kabam Vydious ☺️

Hey, folks!

It's smooth again, thanks Mr. V!
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    My health was halved and I needed to use a 6k potion. I'd like it back, thanks.
    It's inconsistent again right now, lost a match in the arena by error of the server. Looks like it's not 100% fixed guys
  • Imr4nkh4nImr4nkh4n Posts: 3
    Let me if know if u guys don't want us to play incursions. Coz it's frustrating. Again lost 3 of my best champ without even playing single match. Why u guys launch incursion with a bug.
    Its Started Again 😞😞😞

• Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
    The game is taking a bit longer to load iPhone 11 Pro Max 13.4.1
  • Hey there, the game as been placed into emergency maintenance again, but the team is working on getting it resolved as quickly as possible.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I’ll make it quick, kicked out around 4:30 PM GMT
    Return 1.5 hours later at 6:00 PM GMT.

Feels slower, UC EQ, opening crystals, jumping from champion/items/alliance/home screen red rift 2* quest, fight to fight.

Anyone else feeling this? @Kabam Miike any info on why this might be happening. It still says on the forums the game is down, how am I playing?
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    This is honestly such a joke. We're all sick and tired of all of your emergency maintenances, which get us caught in the middle of fights. This has happened like crazy for the past month or so. People are going to be wasting health and revive potions because they were caught mid-fight. I think at this point, it would be fair to give us some sort of compensation. But oh wait, they don't do that anymore... Hopefully we'll all be pleasantly surprised.
    Wait it’s down again? I tried to log in and it said this

But I’ve logged in. I’ve taken out the target and am halfway through the 2* exclusive quest
    Cage_1 said:

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! GIVE US ALL 6 STAR NEXUSES!

Wouldn't go that far cuz that would be completely game-breaking lol, but I would offer possibly an energy refill, maybe some units and gold, and some crystal shards.
    edited May 2020
    Um I think you guys should know I managed to log in at 6:01 PM GMT. Then it kicked me out. I mean I know what the target is already. @Kabam Vydious no idea what’s happening is there any clarification
  • Vicious_DeliciousVicious_Delicious Posts: 33
    Useless scheduled maintenance, anyways the game keeps dropping. Dropping like crazy all month.
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    TP33 said:

I’ll make it quick, kicked out around 4:30 PM GMT
    Return 1.5 hours later at 6:00 PM GMT.

Feels slower, UC EQ, opening crystals, jumping from champion/items/alliance/home screen red rift 2* quest, fight to fight.

Anyone else feeling this? @Kabam Miike any info on why this might be happening. It still says on the forums the game is down, how am I playing?

I didn't get emergency maintenance, until I restarted down the game. Couldn't take the slowness, and prefer maintenance, than lag
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    iPhone 6 and the game is still down. Well you asked what device I’m using to play the game so here is it :)
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127

The game is "down for emergency maintenance" and I'm literally playing the game right now.

Android LG G8

try closing down the game, then try to log back in
    I'm having a lot of lag
  • Rocky3838Rocky3838 Posts: 6
    Galaxy s8