**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who benefits more from their awakened ability? (Abyss wise)

BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’m planning on doing the abyss some time in the future and found out I have a ghetto abyss team. The team consists of stealthy, symbiote supreme, Corvus, havok, and imiw ( @Savage confirmed him to be viable w/ that badass OR solo). However, imiw needs to be awakened in order to do that, but not sure if stealthy would need his more since I’ll most likely use stealthy more than Imiw. Should I go for a tech gem or a skill in the rifts?

Who benefits more from their awakened ability? (Abyss wise) 12 votes

Imiw (go for tech)
33%
CASrinivasEtjamaSunny2Savage 4 votes
Stealth spidey (go for skill)
66%
ZENpseudosaneHera1d_of_Ga1actusCrumb3307Lucifer_666KeepinItRealXguard77Lil_Lasagna 8 votes

Comments

• BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    Planning to use my imiw on OR, ghost, imiw, joe, mordo, cyclops, and Loki
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Imiw (go for tech)
    Obviously you'll have to use some revives in abyss. You take some block damage after a revive and you're already in that sweet spot with IMIW that will let you build up plasma so much faster. That'll be great in an Abyss run.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Imiw (go for tech)
    You'll likely need to use some attacks boosts and max out the courage, glass cannon, and greater attack masteries to be able to solo 5 million health fights with imiw. Corvus with the above mentioned and maybe maxed suicides can probably wreck collector too. Stealthy is going to take some skill to play as well in abyss after 200 hits. I'd probably bring someone else instead of Havok unless of course you're using him for abyss mephisto
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Imiw (go for tech)
    Ideal Masteries for Everyone:

Ideal Masteries for Corvus:

I would highly recommend to use boosts for your run. Imiw can't deal 5 million damage alone and Corvus will beat Collector in fewer revives.

• BruceReeeeeeeBruceReeeeeee Posts: 15
    Savage said:

You'll likely need to use some attacks boosts and max out the courage, glass cannon, and greater attack masteries to be able to solo 5 million health fights with imiw. Corvus with the above mentioned and maybe maxed suicides can probably wreck collector too. Stealthy is going to take some skill to play as well in abyss after 200 hits. I'd probably bring someone else instead of Havok unless of course you're using him for abyss mephisto

Yup, Havok will only be used for mephisto and might be ok against imiw if he's still alive lol