**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Connection problems [Merged Threads] / Emergency Maintenance 05/13

13Β»

Comments

• HedarTakerHedarTaker Posts: 7 β˜…
    Kabam when are you fixing this, for the 5th time in same day emergency maintenance has kicked me. 😠

• Hey there, the game should be coming back online for everyone shortly, if it hasn't for you already.
  • Sidd777Sidd777 Posts: 161 β˜…
    Game has back up for me, but my games still not working. Trying to click on arena and the loading wheel appears and just stays there

Using an iPhone 7 on iOS 12.4
    Tried it on WiFi and data so I’m pretty sure it’s not my network
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 2020
    I'm back to long loading times on my end.
    Now it's not connecting. Mobile Data, Samsung Galaxy S10e, Android 10.

Yep same here, got the red WiFi symbol as well
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 β˜…β˜…β˜…

• NaTiSaAdNaTiSaAd Posts: 61 β˜…
    Still down
    And back to emergency maintenance it is
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Still having connection problems, on IOS.
  • Jcobra25Jcobra25 Posts: 212 β˜…β˜…
    Since last night's update I've had to use exactly 6 lvl 4 AQ options, a d 2 team lvl2 revives due to crashes or emergency updates right in the middle of my aq fights.

Do we need to roll back on the updates guys???
    Whatever the case, is starting to cost money now. Please fix it, and if you cant figure it out then AT THE VERY LEAST go to 30 minute timers.

Respectfully
    Your customer
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62 β˜…
    It's really irritating too much maintenance issue in this game now a days. In between fights, boosts inclusions...hope kabam give compensation for this.
  • KeltanKeltan Posts: 454 β˜…β˜…
    Great middle of epic intel farming. Hope the system wont cancel the quest automatically
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Once was annoying....
    Twice was frustrating....
    But three times in a few hours.. at the crucial time for AQ in alot of alliances particularly US players ETC... this is getting abit ridiculous now!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sidd777 said:

Yep same here, got the red WiFi symbol as well
    Same. Edited my comment.

We've had one, yes. But what about a second emergency maintenance?

Lord of the Rings reference, no?
  • othmankothmank Posts: 14 β˜…
    MCOC has been very laggy for me for in esentially every aspect of the game area, quest, story etc. I play it on my ifone 11 Pro Max, the game has just become unplayable for me, I have been playing for 4 years and never experienced anything like this, grateful for your advice and if this can be looked into.
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290 β˜…
    What do I do when I lost my arena streak because the game disconnected? Asking for a friend
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Honestly, it's been ridiculously crashy and laggy all week. Now I'm beginning to suspect it wasn't on my end.
  • BigDog6219BigDog6219 Posts: 57 β˜…
    edited May 2020
    Still not fixed. Trying to do incursions and my partner can join and see me but my screen still says searching for partner.

• BravojeenBravojeen Posts: 119 β˜…
    I noticed that every time I pause the game, I get a sign of a communication problem, how can I explain this? basically it comes to disconnecting