**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Instability [May 13]

zomgbbqzomgbbq Posts: 15
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Kabam pls i had my boosts on and maintenance hit (not the scheduled one)
I will loose them this way.... pls get me those back.... my in game name is zomgbbq

Comments

• WorkzyWorkzy Posts: 2
    We were enlisted and I couldn't check back for the hours before the maintenance, but came back after and no placement?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    Placement won't happen until after 4pm central time.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Loading times back to normal as well
  • drakeWARLORDdrakeWARLORD Posts: 21
    Thank you sir 👍
  • MaqsoodMaqsood Posts: 65
    Down again
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    back into “emergency maintenance” mode...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you jinxed it
  • AprilMoon7AprilMoon7 Posts: 74
    No it isn't.
  • DocqshDocqsh Posts: 27
    seriously guys..its now everyday that kabam shuts off for maintenance..whats up man..
  • KentKent Posts: 65
    Second in a row
  • Kw4zyKw4zy Posts: 27
    I was right in the middle of a rift
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Incursions. Make it stop.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Yes and with little left of aq to finish! This is seriously getting out of hand.

Ah ****, I forgot about AQ
  • zomgbbqzomgbbq Posts: 15
    And my big boosts
    I wont be finishing act6 like this😣
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

I was about to enter a red room op. It would suck if I lost my keycard.
    And the is the 2nd emergency maintenance of the day. What the heck, did you guys do nothing during scheduled maintenance last night?

3rd
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Servers mln $$$a day memes about Servers Kabam everwhere 😁🤗
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    edited May 2020
    What is going on? AQ is ending too. Remember when you used to give us the bare minimum for server issues that were was more sporadic than it is now? Would it kill you guys to give us some potions and revives? I'm not asking for Rank Down Tickets..
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    We all know what needs to be done, but do they have the will to do it for the player base.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

@Austin555555 they usually make more of a mess when they have scheduled maintenance! Than they have emergency one's when we need to finish our aq.

I know.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    Me: i Killed the boss in aq!

Servers: i can't remind that... But i know u tried. So i half your health, muuhahaha....