**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quake

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 568 ★★★
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
This thread is about the fact that quake need a balance done to her ability.
1. With little skill and practice anyone can quake and shake play through most of the content in this game.
2. Once you have mastered her, it takes away the skill required to play this game making AW defenses useless against making her mechanic well overpowered.
3. Other champion have been nerfed before because they have been overpowered and yet quake still stays the same.
4. Quake was so abused a massive banned was used on individuals who were too good with her.
5. For all the haters of this post I do have quake and I have her r4 and I do not like using her.. most will disagree with this post because of the time and resources put into her but if one of your beloved characters were nerfed because of a certain overpowered mechanic then you will understand my post. This is mainly for PvP as it is annoying watching a quake walk through your whole team zero skill required just practice.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Contrary to popular belief you can’t use her for everything and not everyone can or has mastered her enough to be a problem especially when all Kabam needs to do is put true strike on paths if she was as big a nuisance as people make her out to be. Clearly Kabam doesn’t have a problem with her as theyve stated multiple times.

Same as ghost with armor breaks. I use to complain about having to bring starky and ghost rider for blade and now have to bring wasp (which I don’t even have for act 6), hood and ant man for ghost. Leaving one spot which means I largely have to clear the lane and boss with just two champs. This can be designed around by the devolpers in any content and again relys on having hood and wasp as 5*s and 6*s for act 6 and above.

I also would never even consider or accept a nerf without Dorky Diggity Dave’s opinion. When even he says quake is too much, then I’ll belive it.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    doctorb said:

Midnite93 said:

Little skill no I disagree she takes quite a long time to master plus she is heavily negated against true strike and AAR

I agree. Despite what whiners say, she is hard to use well. And she is susceptible to true strike and AAR like u said.
    and passive power gain.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    I honestly don’t understand why you would have trouble with the fact that a champion will make it easier for people to go through . If you get some weird pleasure out of struggling good for you but a lot of people prefer to play games for fun and be only mildly challenged instead of struggling and needing to invest a ton of time into boring training
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Personally I find quake rather boring to play with but she has been solid for some niche match ups plus I love her synergy with my NF.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m don’t like quack either one is don’t like the play style giv it reaone for me to won’t a rebalance. No and Op ther is plenty of defense u can’t quak one is. Ghost vision Aarkus and if u below 18 procent most run asations she hav a change to fail the evade
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    She takes the most skill to fully master than any champion in the game, Stop crying cause you can’t utilize her to her fullest
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★

1. With little skill and practice anyone can quake and shake play through most of the content in this game.
    2. Once you have mastered her, it takes away the skill required to play this game making AW defenses useless against making her mechanic well overpowered.
    3. Other champion have been nerfed before because they have been overpowered and yet quake still stays the same.
    4. Quake was so abused a massive banned was used on individuals who were too good with her.
    5. For all the haters of this post I do have quake and I have her r4 and I do not like using her.. most will disagree with this post because of the time and resources put into her but if one of your beloved characters were nerfed because of a certain overpowered mechanic then you will understand my post. This is mainly for PvP as it is annoying watching a quake walk through your whole team zero skill required just practice.

I don't think quake shortcut mathod is easy only high skill dex and parry player can handle that method even it's more harder then normal combos still many of the player are trying to understand quake and failed in dex and evade on perfect timing I don't think quake needed nerfed....