**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lets make another Poll about Triads. Which one?

Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
Hey everyone,

I am currently beginning on Act 5 (I have done 2 paths, 5.1.1 & 5.1.2) and moving on, with the target being apparently getting Uncollected. Which triad will help more to complete 5.1 - 5.2?

Thanks in advance for all responces.

Lets make another Poll about Triads. Which one? 12 votes

4* (Duped) Proxima to R5, 4* Corvus to R5, 5* Nebula to R3
58%
Sas72404SceptilemaniacTheHoodedDormammuSamanyu_8Mr_ESunny2R1s02 7 votes
4* (Duped) Thor to R5, 4* Medusa to R5, 5* Sparky to R3
41%
Atharva111QacobFreeToPlay_21Mrspider568avenge_123 5 votes

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Is corvus medusa and sparky an option?
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★

Hmm... Yes, it could be. The general idea is 2 Cosmics to 5/50, 1 Tech to 3/45. I guess I read a lot of things about the Corvus/Nebula/Proxima synergy and I wanted to see how much the community believes in it. I will certainly consider this approach as well. Thanks!
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Sparky and Corvus will really help with the collector fight, so take sparky to R4 if you can.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    4* (Duped) Thor to R5, 4* Medusa to R5, 5* Sparky to R3
    Just do it
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Yeah, do this. Synergies aren't as important as just having good characters ranked up.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Corvus, Medusa and Stark
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus medusa sparky