**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mutant to awaken?

kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I already have duped Archangel. I am planning to awaken and rank either Colossus or Sunspot to rank 5 using mutant awekening gem. What do you think guys? Please make comments.

Which mutant to awaken? 32 votes

Colossus
56%
ege999menAustin555555MysterioKDSuperFlash10Denzel116X_Factor_AgentEtjamaThicco_ModeZeepZorpMauledTP33StellanLucifer1810IronStrangeXguard77Lil_LasagnaMuffinBrainYeet283883272 18 votes
Sunspot
12%
BrokenTiborginaLykanonLucifer_666 4 votes
Wait for Namor or Omega Red
31%
DrZolaThatGuyYouSaw235FR33_HUG5Charlie_SceneDeco279QacobMiStaLovaHedronluanamenderEchobear_245 10 votes

Comments

• PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    What part of the game are you working on? Colossus and sunspot both hit really hard. I use sunspot unduped and get through all kinda stuff. I recently started using Colossus buffed more and love him. He can do a ton of paths in act 6.
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    Plinko said:

What part of the game are you working on? Colossus and sunspot both hit really hard. I use sunspot unduped and get through all kinda stuff. I recently started using Colossus buffed more and love him. He can do a ton of paths in act 6.

I was trying to make my first run in chapter 6 but got stuck at sinister boss. I do not have heimdal hyperion or cap marvel to pass 6.2.2. As soon as I find one of those champs, I will continue exploring chapter 6. Until then, my focus is at variants.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus is useful in literally every aspect of the game at this point. I have him at Rank 5 awakened. You name it...he smashes it. And he takes hits like a tank. Want to save some time, units, and enjoy monthly quests? Colossus.
    Want to angrily and quickly smash winter soldier to shreds for killing ironman’s mom? Colossus.
    Want to have a fun and effective counter to Havok? Colossus.
  • Colossus
    Denzel116 said:

Colossus is useful in literally every aspect of the game at this point. I have him at Rank 5 awakened. You name it...he smashes it. And he takes hits like a tank. Want to save some time, units, and enjoy monthly quests? Colossus.
    Want to angrily and quickly smash winter soldier to shreds for killing ironman’s mom? Colossus.
    Want to have a fun and effective counter to Havok? Colossus.

I name sim supreme
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus
    Colossus is an absolute monster. I’m also a strong believer in using resources you have rather than waiting on that winning ticket. At least earlier in the game.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    Colossus, the man himself!
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Colossus

That’s a medium hit
  • kapkaccikapkacci Posts: 36
    To be honest, I was thinking that sunspot will be the winner of that pool. I guess I am totally strange to Colossus, but definitely will learn how to use him. Thanks all of your comments, I will go for Colossus.
  • Echobear_245Echobear_245 Posts: 13
    You need sigs for them, but if you want immunities than do colossus
  • Echobear_245Echobear_245 Posts: 13
    Sunspot doesn't need to be awakened for short to mid length fights
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I’m going to go and jump on the Omega Red bandwagon.

He is a beast. But does need to be awakened to really shine.