**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Yes Another Awakening Gem Decision Post.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So recently I Rank 5ed my Symbiote Supreme, and I was planning on getting a Mystic AG from the Rifts and use it on him since I had no one else I wanted to Awaken and he's at Rank 5 so why not.

I decided to wait till my next 5 Star Crystal just in case I got someone else good or duped SS from that, what I ended up pulling was good old Hulk Ragnarok... Once I'm no longer Broke for Resources, like I'm at having trouble collecting T1 Alpha levels of poor, he will most likely be my next Rank 5 and first Science Rank 5.

So... Which one should I get an AG for? Also before anyone says anything I'm well aware both of their Awakened Abilities are just nice to haves but I genuinely don't have anyone else I want to Awaken and I just want to have fun with the game, already got 2 Tech Awakening Gems collecting dust...

Yes Another Awakening Gem Decision Post. 20 votes

Symbiote Supreme
60%
Lvernon15GluteusMaximusReferenceCats4lifeshadow_lurker22AleorDenzel116-sixate-Mother_FlerkenStellanSpideyFunkoJDubs 12 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
0%
Doesn't Matter Because Your Next 5 Star Crystal Will Probably Dupe The One You Pick Just To Waste The AG... 😒
40%
LibralonixDeQueuebluebubble100Ctfz35BoostergoldrulzMasterpuffMathgeekEchobear_245 8 votes

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Here's their Awakened Abilities for anyone wondering:

The First Value is at Sig 1, the Second Value is at Sig 200.
    Also I have 50 Science Sig Stones and 112 Mystic Sig Stones, probably wouldn't use all those on SS btw.
  • Echobear_245Echobear_245 Posts: 13
    Doesn't Matter Because Your Next 5 Star Crystal Will Probably Dupe The One You Pick Just To Waste The AG... 😒
    I unless you're an endgame player that doesn't spend money on new champs, i don't understand why you would waste a gem on gulk. I understand sym, but you know that he's totally fine
    edited May 2020

I unless you're an endgame player that doesn't spend money on new champs, i don't understand why you would waste a gem on gulk. I understand sym, but you know that he's totally fine

Not a big spender though I Guess I could be considered an Endgame Player if I really wanted to be, I could maybe clear Act 6 with my roster, but I play the game for fun mostly so I focus on the Varients and Event Quest for the most part.
    Hulk Rag's would just be for that nice bit of Regen to Top you off at the end of a fight or a Massive Attack Boost for an Easy Finish, and Symbiote Supreme's is just additional Staggers which means more Power Gain and Nullification.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Definitely Symbiote Supreme. As someone who has played with both, Gulk doesn’t need his sig ability at all. Symbiote Supreme’s gives him more staggers, which gives him more genetic potential, which gives him more power each time the blessing shifts.

Go for Symbiote Supreme.
    Ok going with Symbiote Supreme then, thanks guys. Now I just have to hope I get Mystic Gem in the Rifts soon, I actually have so many Mystic Sig Stones that some are in Overflow...
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Imo gulk is overrated. He was my first 6*, and I used him until I got 6* sentinel, never looked at gulk after. He's only good for bs fights like starburst, and luckily we don't have many of those.
    Supsym is also a niche champ, but you have to deal with buffed opponents much more. Also gulk's sig isn't that useful, you usually don't want regen probably, and attack increase only there when you finely get to lower hp. Personally I find og hulk to be much better character, and his attack increase pretty similar, if it scales linearly to health lost (wich I can't guarantee, kabam never stated that in description), but works during all the fight.
    edited May 2020

Ok going with Symbiote Supreme then, thanks guys. Now I just have to hope I get Mystic Gem in the Rifts soon, I actually have so many Mystic Sig Stones that some are in Overflow...

And I rolled a Mystic AG on My First Rift, Chronometer coming in Clutch!