**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Impossible Hood of month mission

The Hood, boss o 3rd chapter of actual month mission, was made in a difficult very higher than the regular master level of the game. The too high regenerate rate, added to degenerate enhance, make him impossible... I think only the high levels legends players will pass, Kabam exaggerated... Someone have a good tip to kill him?
I tried three times with 5 full life heroes that can stun, but I was killed... F*!!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Try Guillotine.
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    I found him a bit overpowered for the heroic level as well. I used my She-Hulk and she did good against him. When I did master, Guillotine did very well against him. As the others have said, any champ that will cause bleed or other degenerating effects will help off set the regeneration. On the second run through, I used Dr. Voodoo and he made Hood look like a rookie. Gotta love that Spirit Venom!!
  • BigRodBHBigRodBH Posts: 2
    edited September 2017
    Easy for your doubled 5* 4/55, Jeff!! :)
    I'm not in your level yet... And don't have a strong Guillotine, Grounded...
    Thanks for the help! I gonna keep on trying to find a way to kill him with my set of heroes.
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    BigRodBH wrote: »
    Easy for your doubled 5* 4/55, Jeff!! :)
    I'm not in your level yet... And don't have a strong Guillotine, Grounded...
    Thanks for the help! I gonna keep on trying to find a way to kill him with my set of heroes.

like you said to that guy your not at that level. there is heroic, normal, and beginner each for different levels.

i use 4*s only to complete master each time, no need 5*s. hawkeye surprisingly does well. the vision is also good. then theres SW....
    many characters can try.

Once you find master 'easy' there'll probably be a 'expert' mode etc...

keep trying mate, GL
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    The degen is set to a timer...it transfers on the first hit, and then every ten seconds it goes to the other player. You can transfer it back by just being aggressive and hitting the opponent.

you can try a bleed team, or a high crit team. Luckily I have elektra for when his health gets low, and it's 3 or 4 hits and hes out. good luck. I'm struggling now with Dormammu in the same level. I take him down, but he takes most of what I have.
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Use a 4 star Hulk because stun murders him
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Hulk would own him, Thor would destroy him even with class disadvantage if you're decent with parries. I used CA-WWII, who made him seem too easy. Just don't let him go to L2. Bait L1, parry and attack and time your combos with bane. You don't need to be super aggressive, when the timer's about to end just swipe back, parry him and bane him.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I do not agree at all, sorry just takes skill
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Hood was easy. His regen is not that big. Try bleed champs like x23 or BP. If you are handy with parry, thor with do nicely, or just a nice big combo from Star Lord. Lots of ways to take down regen. I would suggest champs with lots of elemental damage; bleed, incinerate, shock, etc... this will help overcome his regen while you beat him to death.

Spam him with Hawkeye's special one works pretty good as well.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Ya you really need to just be strategic, bait sp1s as much as possible while being aggressive, take advantage of stunning him and time bane transfers.

There is an rng component to him because sometimes he 'behaves' and readily uses sp1, some fights he refuses to and you have no choice but to push to sp2.

When he is getting close to sp2 slow down the fight a little and parry>heavy (the heavy deals massive damage)