**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is there no Inhumans or Children of Thanos 3-day event?

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
We do X-men and Avengers over and over and over. We do Villains. Children of Thanos aren't villains which makes no sense on its own. But Inhumans have been around since the beginning and have expanded. They get zero love for events. Children of Thanos aren't villains in the game so they don't count for any 3 day event.

X-Men, Avengers and Villains gets boring. Why can't they mix it up. Plenty of Champs to be used for the events. They're all in regular crystals. And it's not like kabam would need to be creative to make them a 3-day event like the current x-men one.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    They are mixed up. That's why it changes between those 3.
    Likely because there are more available and accessible X-Men, Avengers and Villains than other tags, like those ones. And when these events were created some of those character's didn't even exist
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Because there's only 4 children of Thanos readily available. Because there's only 5 Inhumans tagged.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    edited May 2020
    ItsDamien said:

Because there's only 4 children of Thanos readily available. Because there's only 5 Inhumans tagged.

Did you count how many guardians there are? 🤔

And so what there are only four children? It's one champ less than the gotg and Inhumans.
    crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

And so what there are only four children? It's one champ less than the gotg and Inhumans.
    There's 6 guardians tagged
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★
    Its probably because these were the first iterations on that type of 3 dat event. I'm sure if and when they decide to update them again theyll make more types with different tags. Good for the game and variation and all that.
    Exactly... Does what they want too, rank up more Champs to use and forces us to use more Champs that are collecting dust.
    edited May 2020
    ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

Who's the sixth? Groot, rocket, SL, gamora and drax. Nebula isn't. Yondu isn't. Mantis isn't in the game (unless I missed something). Total brain cramp as to who the sixth would be.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    why not do one for X force
    crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

Who's the sixth? Groot, rocket, SL, gamora and drax. Nebula isn't. Yondu isn't. Mantis isn't in the game (unless I missed something). Total brain cramp as to who the sixth would be.
    Agent Venom
    edited May 2020
    ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

Agent Venom
    God their relationships are stupid. I know he became one at one point, but what a dumb champ to pick considering there are so many other outlier Champs that were part of the gotg at one point in time.

With that, if he's a guardian in the game then gamora and Nebula need the children of Thanos tag. Especiay since they have family synergies I believe.
    crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

Agent Venom
    God their relationships are stupid. I know he became one at one point, but what a dumb champ to pick considering there are so many other outlier Champs that were part of the gotg at one point in time.

With that, if he's a guardian in the game then gamora and Nebula need the children of Thanos tag. Especiay since they have family synergies I believe.
    It's not up to Kabam with the tags. There's been posts, many of them, with people complaining about who should be tagged as something, and Kabam responded with "Marvel has the final say on Champion tags"

So I mean you're free to take that up with Marvel if you like.

As for other 3 day events, sure I wouldn't mind them, but I have a feeling that the tagged groups should have at least 6 or more champions available to be used for that event, as its one full questing group+1 for variety.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

crogs said:

ItsDamien said:

Agent Venom

If they include agent venom, why don't they include Thing?
    Eh... I use these events as an opportunity to do easy low energy content. Pick the highest rated champ, throw an offensive synergy team with them and go. Rarely use the team. If I have one six star on the team, why would I fight with any of the others. The 6 is the most points. If I'm down to a 3, then I do the same principle and run through beginner or normal monthly EQ for the marvel insider points.

Would be interesting to see what people do ton get points. Can't imagine people use multiple Champs on the team to play when the most likely have one above the rest. Unless its purely for synergy or backup.