**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Missing health percentages [Merged Threads]

MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
edited May 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
This a thing now? Just closed the app and restarted. Still missing .

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Me neither was abudt to post it
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Same here guys
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Same issue as well. Started about 6 minutes ago
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Just moved in my AW offense phase, and i noticed the same thing lol. Like seriously, why are bugs like this happening.
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    I thought it was just me having this issue.
  • BrokenBroken Posts: 209
    i just notice today opponent and our champs not showing health percentage
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian

This is in epic rift

iPhone 7:)
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Restarted the game....still no good....

• SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    Same. How does that even happen?
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Fun and interactive
  • Bringing it up!
  • Merged some threads, but we got eyes on this.
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    Same here for me
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I do NOT have the % showing in Arena but I did my first AW fight and the % was still there...
  • TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    edited May 2020

This bug makes me feel like I’m playing MCOC in 2016. But it is very upsetting to see cause as u can see I was trying to do variant and I rely heavy on looking at there percentage. I don’t know if it’s just my game but I’ve reloaded it and it still does the same thing.
  • SadressSadress Posts: 21
    Why is my health percentage indicator is missing? Please can tell me?
  • Jack_OHaraJack_OHara Posts: 92
    Had the same problem. AQ, quests, duels, seems to be across the board.
  • anonymouslvanonymouslv Posts: 8
    Is it not meant to show the percentage anymore? Had this for two days now where I can't see the percentage anymore.
  • Block2135Block2135 Posts: 8
    So I recently logged in to do some arena to grind more units for my labyrinth run and the health bar percentages seem to have disappeared. Anyone else experiencing this weird thing? Or just my game reverting back a few years in terms of the health bar? 🤣
  • ZachealZacheal Posts: 34