**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Missing health percentages [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• TOAST_MAILTOAST_MAIL Posts: 26
    Was doing variant 4 for the first time and noticed it as well
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    We are back to 2017, heeey!
  • ZachealZacheal Posts: 36
    edited May 2020
    It is really giving me nostalgia though
  • Fix will be live shortly, folks! Sorry about the inconvenience.
  • Block2135Block2135 Posts: 8
    I went to play some arena to grind units for my LoL run and I've noticed that the health bar percentages are gone. is this happening for everyone or just me?
  • SuperSummoner22SuperSummoner22 Posts: 7
    Glad this is going to be fixed as I simply won't play without it.
    It's both a critical item and a deal breaker for me.
  • Drewdog159Drewdog159 Posts: 9
    I started playing the morning of May 14 when I noticed that the health bars don't have the percentages anymore ? They disappeared for me... Again which is weird due to the fact I played the night before and they were there. (Gotta get the grind 😉) has anyone had this issue before? And how do I fix it?

• YoodenVranks_1YoodenVranks_1 Posts: 39
    A couple of my alliance members noted that the percentages on the health bars have gone missing, they were there for me at the time until I did a reboot. Now they are missing for me as well.
    A couple of my alliance members noted that the percentages on the health bars have gone missing, they were there for me at the time until I did a reboot. Now they are missing for me as well.
  • Iamant1Iamant1 Posts: 167
    edited May 2020
    I (and others I'm guessing) are missing the percentage on the health bars, is this a bug or a change by Kabam??

I kind of like not knowing when down to a percentage and a special will fire hope it's a change lol
  • Drewdog159Drewdog159 Posts: 9
    Yup not the only one I saw it too this afternoon
    Yes, I just attempted to comment on this a moment ago and my post disappeared.
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    DISCLAIMER: This is not a complaint. It is just something that I have noticed and I'm wondering if it is intentional or a bug.

When I logged in tonight and started completing the intel quest, I noticed the percentages on the health bars had been removed. I tried duels and various other modes of gameplay, but it persisted. Anyone know anything about it?

P.S. If this is already a thread I'm sorry, I searched it up and didn't find anything.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Personally I'm not a fan and I hope that it is a bug that will be patched, for some reason I find it distracting.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    I cant play effectively not knowing the exact amount of health me and my opponent have
  • JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Logged on later and it had been fixed. Thanks Kabam!