**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sig Stones for Shard Crystal in Daily Login Calendar?

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
Wouldn't this be a pretty good swap and change? Instead of those shard crystals ... or even just one day replaced .. having a +5 sig stone or 2 sig stones in the monthly calendar would be cool.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sig stones are way too rare for a non spender, would be nice to see some in the calendar and in events (5*)
  • SmokieisgodSmokieisgod Posts: 104
    I agree. They are considered an bad drop in rifts, but almost otherwise impossible to acquire ftp. Even if it was a small amount I'd be okay with it. Not worth the siegel to get a few.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it would be cool if they have a selector for the calendar. Like pick between 5 sig stones or 500 shards
  • BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
    I would definitely like this for my 5* Namor, since with the current rate of sig stones, I will get him to sig 200 in 2 years.
  • SavageSavage Posts: 621 ★★★
    Yes please! Generic ones too!
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    If you are proven or whatever title for finishing act 3 you can get generic 2* sig stones. Say 2 per day everyday and at the end of the week you get a few 3* sig stone Crystal.

If you have finished act 4 you get 2 or 3 class specific 3* sig stones each day and at the end of the week you get a +5 generic 3* sig stone.

If you are uncollected you get 2 four star sig stone crystals each day and a +2 generic sig stone Crystal at the end of the week.

If you are CAVALIER you get one class specific sig stone a each day and on day 7 you get a +2 generic 5 star stone.

Unlike the other progress points you get a second week where you get a +2 class specific sig stone each day and on day 14 a generic +5 sig stone for a 5*.

Finally if you have completed 6.4 and beat the Grandmaster on day 14 instead of the +5 generic five star stone

You get a +5 class specific 6* sig stone Crystal. If kabam thinks that's to much make it a +2 class specific sig stone Crystal.

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    love all the comments .. glad i'm not the only one who thinks this would be great ... the shards are just throwaways to me at this point and sig stones are much more useful ... and we're not talking about 200 stones .. just a few here and there .. heck even replace the grandmaster weekly with them!

really love the further detailed expansion Frivo!
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    BigBuster said:

I would definitely like this for my 5* Namor, since with the current rate of sig stones, I will get him to sig 200 in 2 years.

Be happy you have him, I'm sat on all the stuff to r5 Sig 200 him but no namor lol