**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

NEW Tier List

124»

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    You, good sir, are one salty potato chip
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Mauled said:

While these are always subjective and I disagree with a couple of placements here and there, it’s actually better than a lot that I’ve seen.

No absolute shockers there though unless I’m having a blind moment.

Not sure what the all of the symbols mean though.

Taskmaster in Omega Tier is a shocker.
    Taskmaster can do 100% labrynth.no 1 havok counter after Colossus.You don't know the potential of taskmaster.He further is a decent u.2 champions boos counter.
    100% LoL is possible with any champion
    That was a good joke actually
    No no, he's right. You can 100% LoL with any champion, some much faster than others.
    Groot ,Jane foster, juggernaut,rhino etc etc.You are joking right.If you mean you can 100% labrynth with units yeah it is but all champion can doGood joke
    No, you can do it with any champion if you are good enough, I'm not joking.
    I challenge you to even complete it with let's be easy if you even compete it with vision.
    I'm not good enough to demonstrate, but that doesn't mean you can't do it.

Also, how can you complain on me not providing proof when you couldn't provide your end to the Doom conversation.
    Like you did
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★

Mauled said:

While these are always subjective and I disagree with a couple of placements here and there, it’s actually better than a lot that I’ve seen.

Taskmaster can do 100% labrynth.no 1 havok counter after Colossus.You don't know the potential of taskmaster.He further is a decent u.2 champions boos counter.
    No no, he's right. You can 100% LoL with any champion, some much faster than others.
    Groot ,Jane foster, juggernaut,rhino etc etc.You are joking right.If you mean you can 100% labrynth with units yeah it is but all champion can doGood joke
    I challenge you to even complete it with let's be easy if you even compete it with vision.

Also, how can you complain on me not providing proof when you couldn't provide your end to the Doom conversation.
    Everyone up there when see this conversation the y will seeing that any champions can do labrynth.Stop making fun of your own self.
    Once again, irony

Mauled said:

Like you did
    Lmao, I'm not going over this again because you can't get it
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Mauled said:

Wait till this person hears about Warlock, Red Skul, Guillotine 2099 and Cyclops
    Guillotine 2099 can actually do 100% labrynth calm down.Seems like you are still in shock of Doom.Calm down relax.According to you all the champions that you don't use are not good.
    Could you please stick to the conversation at hand, the Doom conversation has nothing to do with this.

Warlock, Red Skull, Gulliotine 2099 and Cyclops are better counters to Havok, maybe not as much Cyclops or even Red Skull. I didn't say anything about Taskmaster sucking, I personally think he's underrated. But when it comes to Havok counters, these four do better (except maybe Red Skull and Cyclops)

Mauled said:

Wait till this person hears about Warlock, Red Skul, Guillotine 2099 and Cyclops
    If you want to see taksnaster vs havok.I can send that too.
    No thanks, I know how he puts up against Havok

Mauled said:

Guillotine 2099 can actually do 100% labrynth calm down.Seems like you are still in shock of Doom.Calm down relax.According to you all the champions that you don't use are not good.
    Why do you gotta start the Dr Doom argument in every thread you make you are like and obsessed Claire fanboy.
    Like he started.Why are you triggered
    You brought that up, not me, he's triggered because you can't keep conversations on topic and you had to bring that up of all things, I don't blame him for that
    Task aster has more damage than Cyclops ,red skull.so calm down.Taskmaster will end havok quickly.
    Not as fast as Guilly or Warlock, also I'm pretty calm right now, thank you for asking
    First you compare Cyclops and Redskull to taskmaster.Nkw suddenly changing topic wow.I literally said warlock and guillotine 2099 are best.
    I compared them with Red Skull and Cyclops so it's still on topic, you really pride yourself on your irony
    Taskmaster is better than red skull and Cyclops.Come back to topic.Yku just need to timepass with me.I can see that
    Red Skull not only has Armour Ups but he has on-demand Power Drain, not only would he take no damage from Plasma Detonate, he can cut down Havok's Plasma Charges.

Cyclops takes no damage from his specials, you can go crazy with him.

Red Skull is a better counter to Havok than Taskmaster, Cyclops maybe not.

Oh yeah, Havok also counters Havok
    Your jokes sometimes kills me you do know that taskmaster becomes immune to all debuffs of
    I'm well aware of Taskmaster's debuff immune ability so he can't take damage from Plasma Detonate

Red Skull also can't take damage from Plasma Detonate with his Armour Ups

But Red Skull also has Power Drain with his block, which means he can get rid of the Plasma Charges so he can't get Plasma Detonates. Oh yeah, Class Advantage too, better than Taskmaster's class disadvantage.
    Imo TM and Red Skull are both underrated
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

If you wanna be taken seriously, you should start working at the design. Spellcheck the chanps, make sure i.e. the tech category is readable, that champs arent missing and the symboles are understandable. Otherwise, keep up the fine work.

It's cause of screenshot.I already explained it.Calm down.Tier list is fully readable

So you're telling Venom the Duck is as good as Luke Cage? My r4 vtd can do paths in act 6 with no items, I'd like to see Luke Cage do that

VTD is not as good as other gods that's why.In my list I did your every single champion in God tier who came into my mind.How smooth,and full of utility champions.Atleast Luke cage is immune to bleed and can tank sp3 as well.Reducebpower gain increase damage no ramp up.
    My point is, imo venom the duck is a much better champion than like cage for endgame content such as act 6 due to his sustainability, ability to degen if enemy is bleed immune and the fact that you can virtually give him any buffs you want

Mauled said:

Could you please stick to the conversation at hand, the Doom conversation has nothing to do with this.

Warlock, Red Skull, Gulliotine 2099 and Cyclops are better counters to Havok, maybe not as much Cyclops or even Red Skull. I didn't say anything about Taskmaster sucking, I personally think he's underrated. But when it comes to Havok counters, these four do better (except maybe Red Skull and Cyclops)

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Why do you gotta start the Dr Doom argument in every thread you make you are like and obsessed Claire fanboy.
    You brought that up, not me, he's triggered because you can't keep conversations on topic and you had to bring that up of all things, I don't blame him for that
    Task aster has more damage than Cyclops ,red skull.so calm down.Taskmaster will end havok quickly.
    Not as fast as Guilly or Warlock, also I'm pretty calm right now, thank you for asking
    First you compare Cyclops and Redskull to taskmaster.Nkw suddenly changing topic wow.I literally said warlock and guillotine 2099 are best.
    I compared them with Red Skull and Cyclops so it's still on topic, you really pride yourself on your irony
    Taskmaster is better than red skull and Cyclops.Come back to topic.Yku just need to timepass with me.I can see that
    Red Skull not only has Armour Ups but he has on-demand Power Drain, not only would he take no damage from Plasma Detonate, he can cut down Havok's Plasma Charges.

Your jokes sometimes kills me you do know that taskmaster becomes immune to all debuffs of havok and he can end that fight in minute.You really are proving your state

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Your jokes sometimes kills me you do know that taskmaster becomes immune to all debuffs of
    I'm well aware of Taskmaster's debuff immune ability so he can't take damage from Plasma Detonate

Red Skull also can't take damage from Plasma Detonate with his Armour Ups

But Red Skull also has Power Drain with his block, which means he can get rid of the Plasma Charges so he can't get Plasma Detonates. Oh yeah, Class Advantage too, better than Taskmaster's class disadvantage.
    Imo TM and Red Skull are both underrated
    Agreed, it's just Red Skull counters Havok better
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

also why is Beta higher than Alpha tier???

Omega, beta and alpha are in the complete opposite order in terms of name/rank.
    It's off topic, but this was getting on my nerves. Glad someone else saw this as well. Tier list is okay, better than others that have been on the forums recently

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Your jokes sometimes kills me you do know that taskmaster becomes immune to all debuffs of havok and he can end that fight in minute.You really are proving your state
    There's so much irony coming from you that Magneto is probably likely to pull something off similar to that scene in X2 (great film)

I so wanna r5 my og bp and do a labyrinth path

bro he shredddddsssss content. Far better than Ghost.

wait till this guy meets Groot

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

There's so much irony coming from you that Magneto is probably likely to pull something off similar to that scene in X2 (great film)
    See.Now everyone is laughing.Told not to say that any champion can do Labrynth

The Clash of Titans!

In the blue corner... Grrrrooooooottttttttttttt!
    And in the red corner... Bllaaccckkkk Paaaannnnntherrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Stop just stop.Laigh will be the reason to my death.

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

If we all got a penny for every time you are ironic, Unitman would grace us with his presence

The Clash of Titans!

Juggernaut suddenly jumps in

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

If we all got a penny for every time you are ironic, Unitman would grace us with his presence
    you just need a penny every time he posts and your covered

The Clash of Titans!

Iron Patriot then combusts his way in

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

And again taskmaster is better than red skull and overall most of the champions

The Clash of Titans!

Contest of Champions: Royal Rumble!

The Clash of Titans!

And then, Cyclops strikes with his effectiveness

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

Mauled said:

And again taskmaster is better than red skull and overall most of the champions
    We were comparing Red Skull's ability to counter Havok to Taskmaster's and Red Skull came on top.

Yes I agree that Taskmaster is better than Red Skull, but other skill champions are better, like Night Thrasher, Crossbones and Elsa Bloodstone.

The Clash of Titans!

And then, Cyclops strikes with his effectiveness
    Cyclops used Laser Beam! It’s super effective!
This discussion has been closed.