**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sunspot's Mutant synergy is bugged

Sunspot's synergy with Cable and Warlock is not working properly as it should be.

This guy has a max sig Sunspot and is using the mentioned synergy yet he is not getting a 100% chance to double his armor ups on his sp2 with Colossus. (Excuse the Background Noise)

Same thing goes for cyclops which should have 100% chance to apply armor break on the specials. Is there any ability in particular it's supposed to increased ability accuracy for? When activated? On hit? Is it potency or flat increases?

https://youtu.be/oQY3w1ZoKkI

https://youtu.be/5XKoOPzsvr8

Comments

• Hey there, the potency of those synergies increases with Sunspot's signature level, so this could affect how much of an ability accuracy increase the other Champions are getting.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    If I understood this correctly then, it increases Ability Accuracy by 30%.
    If a champ has 50% chance it will increase by 30% of 50. 50×(1+0.3). It will become 65%.
    Now based on his Sig Level that 30% will increase upto 60%.
    A max sig Sunspot will cause that 50% to increase by 60% of 50. 50×(1+0.6). It will become 80%
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    Its completly bugged for most mutants including domino and collosus. I did an experiment with 11 sp2s with colossus with and without a max sig sunspot in rol against ws and armor gains on sp2s was same % (within 2% points ). I opened a ticket and sent both videos to kabam who said "they will look into it". To me it's one of the real reasons to awake him so sucks doesnt work. @Kabam Zibiit . I can give you my ref # if you need it.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Posts: 183 ★★
    edited April 2020
    And I mean ran it with sunspot and warlock and ran it without sunspot and warlock just to be clear. Clearly not 30% or 60% inc ability accuracy.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    So unduped sunspot dosen’t Have any benefit from synergies? Wow~ i think sunspot need more ability from synergies if kabam rework him
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    Djin said:

If a champ has 50% chance it will increase by 30% of 50. 50×(1+0.3). It will become 65%.
    A max sig Sunspot will cause that 50% to increase by 60% of 50. 50×(1+0.6). It will become 80%

Hi! So this percentage of abilities are multiplicative and not additive then? I’m still confused how this percentages work like for example for that act 6 mordo (strength in nos.) in which 25% reduction to ability for every defeated champs in your team. If it were multiplicative (say 100% for ability to trigger), so meaning 4 defeated champs wouldn’t be 100% failure to trigger that ability? Or am I missing something? Sorry just need clarification. Thank you!
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123

Djin said:

Hi! So this percentage of abilities are multiplicative and not additive then? I’m still confused how this percentages work like for example for that act 6 mordo (strength in nos.) in which 25% reduction to ability for every defeated champs in your team. If it were multiplicative (say 100% for ability to trigger), so meaning 4 defeated champs wouldn’t be 100% failure to trigger that ability? Or am I missing something? Sorry just need clarification. Thank you!
    Hello. Sorry did the maths and it all adds up loll just missed some points. Anyways thank you!