**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected units?

DoubleDeltaDoubleDelta Posts: 2,478 ★★★★
I've just noticed. Every difficulty of EQ seems to get unit rewards, minus Uncollected. Being the hardest, and most likely to use items shouldn't there be units included in the rewards?

Even with story content, if you look at the unit output of content 1.1 pays this

Whereas 5.1 pays

6.1 doesn't pay much better.

I completed 1.1 and early story mode years ago, so never saw the revised rewards which were handed out retrospectively to players that earned it more recently. Shouldn't units paid out scaled with the difficulty of the content? And at least be included within the uncollected / epic event quest?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    UC has unfortunaly never gave units, why I have no idea they should implement it.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    It has been this way since the uncollected difficulty was introduced. If I recall correctly kabam’s reasoning was that at the time the rewards were so much more awesome than the other difficulties that they made up for the lack of units. I guess there was some truth to that years ago when it was first introduced...not so much these days
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Keep in mind that when you compared act 1 units to act 5 and 6 units. For act 1, that's a whole chapter worth of units whereas for act 5 and 6 you selected one quest
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    When you look at arena crystals as well, the payout for a single uncollected crystal is the same as 5 normal ones. It's ridiculous there's no benefit for uncollected crystals unless you're hunting for Punisher.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    When Kabam screws up they have 2 choices. They can fix it and compensate, or they say that it was intended to be that way. I strongly suspect that they just forgot to include units on the first UC quest and then they doubled down and said that units don't belong in UC because the rewards are already so good. That's nonsense. Variant has units. Act 6 has units. Everything else, even with good rewards has units. They didn't want to deal with compensation and now we are stuck with it. That's my theory anyway.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    There is the same amount of units in Act 1 as there always was, they consolidated it into exploration and completion of chapters