**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who would I have been better off with?

BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
So very recently I got a 5 star nick fury. I instantly awakened him and took him to r4. However the thing is I WAS saving that skill gem for an Ægon. I already know I was extremely lucky with my pull however I want to know if I was better off with awakening nick straight away or saving for Ægon. Keep in mind I have not done labyrinth of legends.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,734 ★★★★★
    You can't undo what you have done, so I just suggest to enjoy playing with Nick Fury, continue with Rifts and perhaps you may end up pulling another skill awakening gem.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Lol I just did the opposite but I'll tell you this, for day to day content nick fury is way better.
  • KyusushuiKyusushui Posts: 145 ★★
    Nick fury's a great and powerful champ. He will help you get aegon and resources needed to upgrade aegon so just keep playing. U were right to upgrade nf who knows when up get aegon.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Nick fury is better aegon benefits from long fights
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm in the same boat, but I do have both Nick Fury and Aegon...I'm just missing the skill awakening gem. I saved up for the Chronometer but haven't gotten into a rift that's had one yet. I want to do my first run in LOL but I also want to have my Fury awakened to help out with the EQs
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Nick fury is better aegon benefits from long fights

Nope,I use Aegon for Uncollected.Using a term long fight is just become a fashion to let down AEGON.150 hits and Aegon will be tearing through every content so next time don't use a. Word long fight.
  • BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Thank you all for responding!! Appreciated.