**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Add it to the list

GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
I wanted to make this a separate post as I feel it needs to be addressed separately. I've been playing for a little over 4 years and over those years the price for just about everything has increased and not due to inflation lol.

1) I remember a time when a $30 offer would come out with 3 of each MAX boost, some shards and I think for a short time exclusive champ crystals. Now that same offer is $50, only ONE 30% champion boost, shards and some cavs for the exclusive champ. While I understand this is a business I would have to think people would buy more of something if it was at a discount. Going from $30 to $50 for basic offers that mean anything to most accounts has definitely curbed at least my spending. I used to buy just about all $30 offers and now I always think about the $50 and if they're worth it. Most of the time they are not. Almost doubling the price because we finished some end game content is a bit overboard.

There was even a time where they offered three of each max boost for 750 units and you could buy it 3 times. Never seen that offer since. There are so many things in the game that seem to punish players for completing end game content.

2) Donation costs for end game AQ, do I need to say anything else? You shouldn't be charged anything to enter AQ. Imo the cost should be the difficulty. You want to try map 7 with less than ideal rosters, sure go for it but you shouldn't have to grind for an entire week for resources to even attempt it. Instead you are charging people to enter, using one main resource that we can't farm (loyalty) AND trying to make it as difficult as possible by adding globals on top of globals on top of globals which by the way change every week.....

3) New potions in war and aq. While the ability to heal for more is a great thing, having to spend units for it is NOT a great thing. Healing a boosted champ was expensive when it cost us nothing but glory. Add on the fact that now we can be boosted for 6 hours and every heal becomes more expensive and almost forces us to use the heals for units. That was a perfect opportunity to at least increase the current glory potions by something. Instead you left them exactly as they are and it was just another ploy to have people that push in this game to spend more.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    You're going to need a better reason than what you have for AQ donations. That's like saying 6* crystals should be free for the amount of grinding that has to be done to get one. You don't want to do the work to participate in the higher levels then it's not for you. Map 7 isn't that hard honestly.

I'll never understand that when a company that is for-profit does something to generate money they are greedy or shady. They have to have revenue to keep the game going. You can earn units for free several different ways in the game. Save your units up so you don't need to spend real money.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★

You're going to need a better reason than what you have for AQ donations. That's like saying 6* crystals should be free for the amount of grinding that has to be done to get one. You don't want to do the work to participate in the higher levels then it's not for you. Map 7 isn't that hard honestly.

I'll never understand that when a company that is for-profit does something to generate money they are greedy or shady. They have to have revenue to keep the game going. You can earn units for free several different ways in the game. Save your units up so you don't need to spend real money.

If I could grind for loyalty I would agree with you but as it stands you can only grind for bc and gold to a degree. Charging a limited resource and inadvertently creating a black market isn't exactly ideal.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Right on queue a $50 deal for five 6* sig stones....