**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally!!!

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Finally finished this [don't know what to call it]. The Grandmaster fight was pretty interesting, there was a lot going on but fun. I'm sure it'd be better fighting it the second time. However, its either I take the same path again to fight him or don't get to fight him again at all. The other paths are scary and monstrous.

Anyways, Act 6 initial clear has been a journey for me. Now time to see if I'm properly rewarded. That's the scariest part, hardwork most often doesnt pay well in this game. It's left to chance, what you want the most 😭. I just wanna feel good after a hardwork with the rewards.

I will come back with what I get.

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Nice job man good luck on the openings as that is the hardest part to go through lol
  • Lunchbox78Lunchbox78 Posts: 36
    You will probably open your nexus and......
    Choice of three: Joe Fixit! Kamala Khan! Or- drum role....... Iron Patriot!
    I wish you Good luck.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Good job, OP. Nice Claire. Masacre is good.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Damn you got some awful pulls but at least you got a beyond god tier. The 6*s are garbage so that’s very unfortunate. At least you got massacre he’s a good champ and you got the king of effectiveness Cyclops!

Yeah, that's the 2 positive. Keeping my day hopeful lol. But cyclops 😂😂😂

Good job, OP. Nice Claire. Masacre is good.

Yeah, Claire is going straight up to r4 for personal testing. Masacre, can see myself taking him up anytime soon. But maybe I will pull Domino and then he'll go up, Redhulk is already chilling too
    edited May 2020

You did choose Moon Knight over Claire yes?

Was wondering if that happens to someone by accident

That is one of the most disappointing parts of this game. You complete extremely difficult content for a chance to pull garbage. It sucks out the excitement of the big achievement.

For reference, here was my choices from the Nexus crystal I got for completing act 6. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I pulled Dorm and Swamp Thing as 6*s so that did nothing for me either.

RNG can be really mean at times.

Sorry that hurts, good thing about mine is I pulled BWCV, she's one of the champs I wanted so I guess the price I paid for her was the completing Act 6...smh. Let's hope to see if something redeeming comes out of these game designs and rewards.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,391 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    This is one of the reasons why i will never do rest of Act 6 or upcominf Act 7...the hardwork you put in to overcome the annoying aspects of the story content only to end up with bad pulls.

What message does that send?? Doing hardworks yield crappy rewards!!!!

This is one of the reasons why i will never do rest of Act 6 or upcominf Act 7...the hardwork you put in to overcome the annoying aspects of the story content only to end up with bad pulls.

What message does that send?? Doing hardworks yield crappy rewards!!!!

Same vibe I get from rewards after difficult contents. Regards exploration, even if I want to go for it, I can't. I dont have the roster for it, not the skill. Another alternative is to either grind my life for it or pay which I won't. I dont know how much in units or cash to do it, but doesnt interest me. I mean, I do pay my dues in monthly sigil and daily unit deals as contribution. Kabam has put in a lot of work with the game, I may go for certain deals but if its RNG I'm done. Lol, some have the stomach for it but not me.

Oh boy... Still a great achievement, mate! You can still be proud of yourself imo.

Yeah, BWCV and knowing that I'm part of the completion ranks of Act 6 is the positive I'm looking at. Would have loved some sweet 6stars to enjoy but all good.
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    its clear now every time i see the opening of act 6 they got worst and mid tier 6star and some good 5stars ( incl me )
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★

That is one of the most disappointing parts of this game. You complete extremely difficult content for a chance to pull garbage. It sucks out the excitement of the big achievement.

For reference, here was my choices from the Nexus crystal I got for completing act 6. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I pulled Dorm and Swamp Thing as 6*s so that did nothing for me either.

RNG can be really mean at times.

I'm really hoping Phoenix and DPX are fixed next.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Congratulations for the complition.

And there it is. Keep 'em coming. This opening and like this opening there are countless other openings out there...
    All of them act like a catalyst to keep me from ever trying initial act 6 run.
    Thank u for the reminder.

Never will i ever try to finish act 6.
    When i became cavilier the rewards i saw from the initial cav run. I made up my mind. If act 5 100% has amaizing rewards and even act 5 initial run has good rewards, u think 6.1 initial atleast have 1 complete 5 star crystal. Nope.

Awk gem crystal. Not a chance... And rewards from act 6.2 and 6.3 iissshhhh...
    All the openings i have seen. The amount of work people put in and the Rewards they got... My god.... No thank u.