**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Summoner appreciation date?

Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
Hey, so u was watching a prof hoff video and it showed a generic ag on the summoner appreciation calender, so does anyone know when the next 2020 summoner appreciation will be? Thanks.

Comments

• ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    That was a one-off event.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    ZeepZorp said:

What does that mean?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

ZeepZorp said:

What does that mean?
    only happens once
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

ZeepZorp said:

What does that mean?
    only happens once
    :(, no ag for me then
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Yeah.... That 3 month long calendar isn't likely to ever happen again.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    @ItsDamien unless you we all ask kabam for it
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Let's petition for it!
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It's an event that isn't planned and shouldn't be expected by the players.
    If it happens, it happens. And whe n it does, it will be announced.
    No one can give you an answer to that
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    I definitely feel like with all this craziness we deserve a summoner appreciation event but I thought it was in June not August but may be wrong lol
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    It would be great, but it won’t happen. Kabam hasn’t really been doing anything that is even close to motivating this month to build up to 4th of July.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    They’ll probably move Summoner Appreciation month to next February since that’s the shortest month of the year.
  • Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166
    @Kabam Miike can we get some information on this please
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Don’t expect anything, and be pleasantly surprised if it happens. If they do it, it’ll probably coincide with the game’s release date.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

I definitely feel like with all this craziness we deserve a summoner appreciation event but I thought it was in June not August but may be wrong lol

"Deserve" is a strong word here. We don't "deserve" an SA.

We "deserve" things like maintenance compensations, or bug compensations, but not events like a SA.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

We "deserve" things like maintenance compensations, or bug compensations, but not events like a SA.
    We still only get those things sometimes...
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

We still only get those things sometimes...
    Hey, we still get them, don't we?
  • They do some sort of summoner appreciation once a year. Last year's was a special one that honestly may not happen like that again. But to say we "deserve it" due to all the craziness is a little much. What craziness are you referring to?