**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to level out the champion field - introduce hack boosts

BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
You don’t own Corvus but you’d like to have temporary Corvus like abilities for your Groot? Easy just open a critical hit hack booster - and give your Groot the ability to ensure his first 20 hits are 100% critical?

Like to turn your Cap. America OG or WW2 into real leadership champs? Don’t delay, just pop open the leadership hack booster and give your Cap. America OG and WW2 a taste of the leadership synergy.

Warning...these are limited use hack boosters (like they last just 5-10mins max or maybe restricted to 2 or 3 fights?) so use them wisely, Summoner.

I think you get the idea here. Incursions has introduced “hacks” so why not bottle them up into boosters and allow Summoners to feel the experience of what some permanent champs offer?

How about the Ultron hack boost? Allow for a limited time to turn your IM OG or SIM into a bleed/poison immune real Iron Man with some additional regen?

Turn your SL into an AEgon like carry over champ with the AEgon combo keeper booster (maybe allow SL to retain his combo for 3 fights?)

Low on power? Just pop open the Hyperion Power booster and give your champ the “Hyperion” power they need to even up a fight?

There are like endless hack boosters combos that could be created and applied.

To me this is an easy fix to help level out the champion field. Remember these are just temporary benefits so the desire to get a Corvus or AEgon doesn’t fade but while you’re in the hunt for those types of champs, your roster is not falling too far behind.

These hacks can be champ specific (like only apply to 2015 or 2016 champs or class based champs?)

So how would we earn these hack boosts? From playing incursions and from arena grind IMO.

Anyway, that’s my idea so over to you...

Comments

• AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Why not make it even better by equipping with gears ? 3 slots , make any champ customisable with the right gear !! Make this super stale game so fresh again and no one is cribbIng about bad pulls anymore !!

Wish it could give my Og Spider-Man a gear that gave him critical hits on blocks or place fatigue debuffs , it’s a sudden revolution for a useless champ , makes the whole roster soo much more playable
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    Wongo said:

AlphA101 said:

Why not make it even better by equipping with gears ? 3 slots , make any champ customisable with the right gear !! Make this super stale game so fresh again and no one is cribbIng about bad pulls anymore !!

Wish it could give my Og Spider-Man a gear that gave him critical hits on blocks or place fatigue debuffs , it’s a sudden revolution for a useless champ , makes the whole roster soo much more playable

You weren't here when Kabam tried to introduce gears. Everyone was outraged. Do you want Kabam selling 5-6^ gears in a crystal on top of needing to buy crystals to get a 5-6^ character on top of that?
    When exactly did Kabam try and introduce “gear?”
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★

How about no. I apologize for being a downer but hacks are an incursions thing, not an all game thing

Hack boosts are somewhat different to incursion hacks.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    And what stops people that have all the champs already from just makings the current gods better? If you make them champ specific then they'd have to be designed per champ which would basically take the same amount of time to design and test as ust reworking the champ they're for
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Certain gears can only be used on 2015 / 2016 champs and so on , so champs like domino don’t become way too op
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Incursion boosts are the best thing to happen to MCOC in years. I would have no objections to using them in regular content.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Bulmkt said:

Wongo said:

AlphA101 said:

You weren't here when Kabam tried to introduce gears. Everyone was outraged. Do you want Kabam selling 5-6^ gears in a crystal on top of needing to buy crystals to get a 5-6^ character on top of that?
    When exactly did Kabam try and introduce “gear?”
    A few years ago. I remember getting surveys about it, being able to augment Champs with other abilities. I shot it down in the survey.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    This would just make game incredibly bland!! How about actual reworks or actually power synergy and not some useless physical resistance or adding 10%+ on already useless ability! Killmonger+ws ,made ws a usable champ,not Op,god tier or anything but usable!!
    - Why not add more of the simillar synergies, where SL could carry upto 50% of his combo randomly,
    - why not add a synergy where og cap and cap ww2 can have 70% chance to bleed on basic attacks and drop Slow debuff on opponents on every special attacks,
    - Why not a synergy where sup.ironman and oG ironman gets 50%+ ability accuracy, power drain on every special and % chance to shock oOpponent On every medium hit
    - Why not add a synergy where hulk can get passive “hulk smash” once in a fight by staying idle for a 2 seconds!
    - Why can’t electro put passive shock upto 7 stacks on him self that increase his physical resistance,block proficiency and attack!
    - Why can’t venompool just have 70% chance to bleednopponent on basic and store upto 5 buffs he gets in a fight to use in next fight!
    - Classic spidy puts 2 More armor breaks and Disorient opponent on specials
    - Miles morales goes invisible for 8-10 seconds By consuming 5 evade charges By holding block for a second and gets guranteed critical hits while invisible.(opponent miss projectile attacks and ability accuracy by 50%+)
    - increase shock damage of jane Foster by 200% and refresh the shock instead of stun chance!
    - Stolen buffs by loki can be activated for 7 seconds on every specials! Max buff 3. Immun to cold ,frost n increase energy resistance
    - Warmachine all debuff duration increase by 200%+ ,empty the clip triggers on holding block unduped!
    - Drstrange can copy one permanent blessing for entire fight by heavy attack.health steal turns to power burn in this way.
    - Magento and magneto with prefight Against metal tag champ ,on turning magnetism into passive where he can get only 20% ability reduction, guranteed or critical bleeds,longer armor breaks & cruelty buff for 6 sec. increase crit damage by 3000 On specials
    - And so on for other champs like cable,beast,sentry,agent venom(just needs much higher numbers)daredevils,cyclops,diablo,Ebony,nova,Terrax,Drax, Electra, gambit, falcon,goblin, groot,hawkye,howard,ironfist,joefixit,karnak,ironpatriot ,juggernaut,Moonknight, captainmarvels, phoniex,psylock,punisher2099,rocket,vulture,yondu,Yellowjacket,
    edited May 2020
    AlphA101 said:

Certain gears can only be used on 2015 / 2016 champs and so on , so champs like domino don’t become way too op

Hyperion, magik, SL, og Thor, venom, she hulk, ogv, Rulk, GR, quake, Colossus, etc....

See the problem?
  • Ima say no, but I will say, I loved the sales pitch
    I'm sure taking a buff cornucopia, increased fury potency, increased heavy attack ability percentage, and increased crit rate Hyperion into story content wouldn't be broken at all.....
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    It'd just add to power creep. When we get gears, content will get harder anyway