**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question About 2 Hulk (Classic) Synergies

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

So I'm Rank 4ing my Hulk (Classic) today after getting a 2015 Science Rank Up Gem, and wanted to look over his Synergies again since I haven't done so in a while.
Two Particular Synergies caught my eye and I'm wondering how they would interact together...

First the Silver Surfer Synergy, which Turns all Hulk's Fury Buffs into Passives so they can't be Nullified and they give Increased Crit Chance when hitting a Stunned Opponent.

Then I looked at the She-Hulk Synergy, which gives Hulk +20% Duration and Potency to all his Fury *BUFFS* which is pretty self explanatory.

But I'm curious, since She-Hulk's Synergy Specifies Fury *Buffs* does that mean using the Silver Surfer Synergy at the Same Time would cause the She-Hulk Synergy Boosts to be ignored and if so is this something Kabam would fix?

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    She Hulk's synergy applies first, boosting fury buffs.
    Those buffs are then converted to passives by silver surfer's synergy.
    Could be wrong but that's how I suppose it to work.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

She Hulk's synergy applies first, boosting fury buffs.
    Those buffs are then converted to passives by silver surfer's synergy.
    Could be wrong but that's how I suppose it to work.

Maybe? It's just the way it says "All of Hulk's Fury Buffs are Passive Effects" instead of "All Fury Buffs Hulk gains are Converted into Passive Effects"...
    Oh I also meant to ask the same question for the Interaction between the Silver Surfer Synergy and Hulk's "Special Attack have an 85% chance to Stun the Opponent for 2 Seconds. The duration of the Stun increases by 1 second for each Fury Buff effect the Champion has." do the Passive Effects still affect this?
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    @LibertyPrimeV1 if its a 2015 do you have Spider-Gwen and LC ranked up?
    If so, I think those two are better, but hulk is pretty good I guess
    FRITO_Man said:

Already got Luke Cage at Rank 4 and I love SpiderGwen but I'm not holding a Rank Up Gem for a Champion that could take 1 week to 10 years to get.

FRITO_Man said:

Already got Luke Cage at Rank 4 and I love SpiderGwen but I'm not holding a Rank Up Gem for a Champion that could take 1 week to 10 years to get.
    Also there's always the 2015-2016 Gems I could pull Science.
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Alright then
    TO your question above for the passive furies on % to stun, I think it will.
    Don't take my word for this, but passive furies and actives furies are not different in terms of synergy
    You should probably test this out, but the surfer synergy should work on stun duration and %