**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I attempt LOL? Seeking Advice.

Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
This will be my team. Any suggestions for changes are appreciated:

How many units and revives should I save?
Going for the easy path completion and I think even Magik won't be a problem with 4/55 Ghost with Hood. But should I attempt it? Is my team strong enough for it?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Show us your whole roster so we know what you're working with
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    edited May 2020
    Tbh I’d wait to r5 ghost for the longer enrage timer and definitely throw in Wasp somewhere
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    You need wasp and ultron is rather pointless.
    Also I’m going to hazard a guess based on you not being level 60 yet that you’ve got a lot of other content you could be working on instead
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Just don’t see it happening, especially with Maestro at the end.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    With r5 Ghost i did easy path with 13 revives fromy stash. If you are good enough you will not need more than 20 i think. Also, swap Ultron for Heimdall. He really saved me a lot of revives :)
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Grow your team some more or at least get Ghost to r5. Otherwise it think it will cost you a lot of units.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★
    Pizzabeat said:

Tbh I’d wait to r5 ghost for the longer enrage timer and definitely throw in Wasp somewhere

That'll take a lot of time since I just recently r5ed Corvus.

You need wasp and ultron is rather pointless.
    Also I’m going to hazard a guess based on you not being level 60 yet that you’ve got a lot of other content you could be working on instead

I don't have Wasp. Yep I think Ultron is pointless. Maybe replace him with Heimdall. I am Cavalier, done ROL, RTTL, V3 but other variants are out of my reach for different reasons. LOL seems like something that is slightly do-able.
    This is my 5 and 6 star Roster.

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah Heimdall makes sense.
    You ought to get a version of wasp too, otherwise you’re 1 tiny slip up on the timing of your SP2 from death in every fight.
    So I’d really suggest just going back and doing whatever other content you’ve got until you have her atleast.
    explore all of act 5 as I see you haven’t done that, act 4 too if you’ve skipped that as there’s mastery points and T2a available there.
    Unlocking Suicide masteries would also really benefit ghost (as well as Corvus) too.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Cavalier with that roster - impressive. I’m comparing with my average playing skills.

I’d explore Act 4 and 5 first, then try LOL.
    solmyrair said:

Cavalier with that roster - impressive. I’m comparing with my average playing skills.

I’d explore Act 4 and 5 first, then try LOL.

Thanks...yeah...I think I'll go for act 5 exploration now....

Yeah Heimdall makes sense.
    You ought to get a version of wasp too, otherwise you’re 1 tiny slip up on the timing of your SP2 from death in every fight.
    So I’d really suggest just going back and doing whatever other content you’ve got until you have her atleast.
    explore all of act 5 as I see you haven’t done that, act 4 too if you’ve skipped that as there’s mastery points and T2a available there.
    Unlocking Suicide masteries would also really benefit ghost (as well as Corvus) too.

Thanks. That's great advice. I'll just wait a bit and grind/wait for wasp. I'll go Explore Act 5.