**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The T3CC problem

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
I find that there is a massive problem when ranking up 5*s, not T4B, not T4CC not even T2A but T3CC.

As a player that has completed act 5 and quests like heroic EQ seem like a waste of energy T3CC is becoming harder and harder to acquire.

I’m F2P so the summoners sigil is out of bounds and even then it’s only 3 a month (idk exactly what it is). The daily quests are TERRIBLE. Not only do they cost lots of energy but the rewards have seemed to decrease over time, I don’t want to have to wait 2 weeks to take a 5* to R2 when I can take them to R4 in a shorter amount of time.

Please increase rewards in the daily quests or make T3CC available through other means for more developed players

Comments

• Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Same here when I was wanting to r4 IMIW I had to wait 2 weeks to get the t3 techs but once I had done that getting him to r3 and r4 was easy peasy.

A simple improvement would just be adding t3cc crystals to the glory store. That would make a world of difference in my opinion.
  • Options
    Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I do the lower side quests whenever possible and I’ve never had an issue. I have 15 T3cc crystals and like 200 shard crystals for when my stash goes down.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    I'm going to suggest a bit of Autofighting, and judicious use of 23-hr and 7-hr Events. And of course, in the Glory Store, full T3 cats already only cost 150 Glory.

I'm going to respectfully disagree about Heroic EQ being a waste of Energy. The only way to actually waste Energy is not to use it. I can't be alone in having times when I've Energy to use; but little time to actually play. That's when I Autofight Heroic EQ, which (as you clearly know) has full T3CC crystals in the rewards (plus the units, T4B, T1A and so on).

Daily events (not the daily Quests, which are a bit rubbish) are really useful for maintaining a supply of T3C Cats - there are T3CC shards in both 23-hr and 7-hr events.

Combine these two - Heroic EQ is there for you to explore Chapters 1-2 on Hero Use days; and Chapter 3 at times when you just need to dump your Energy somewhere, so it isn't wasted. If there's a Class event, like Mutant Combat, set up the Autofight to use your 5*/6* Mutants and so on.

PHCs, 3* and 4* crystals will build up in your stash automatically, but won't really make much impact on your game. So save them up, and open them during 7hr events where they'll at least earn you those T3CC shard crystals.

It might not sound like much; but those shards crystals add up - I've got 1440 T3CC shard crystals in my stash, which should grant 144 catalysts.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    I’m definitely not F2P but without ever trading in for t3cc in the sigil I have almost 100 full t3cc crystals and almost 1000 t3cc share crystals. They’ve just built up over the 5.5 years playing MCOC. Just don’t rank champs you aren’t going to us and soon you’ll have lots.

I have 50 5*s sitting at 1/25. I’m not going to use them so no need to waste catalysts on them.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    For some reason starting a mini account got me more then the main in those daily quests
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 738 ★★★★
    I got almost 300 of those crystals and full on each class. T3cc is the most abundent catalyst in the game
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,034 ★★★★★
    TP33 said:

I find that there is a massive problem when ranking up 5*s, not T4B, not T4CC not even T2A but T3CC.

As a player that has completed act 5 and quests like heroic EQ seem like a waste of energy T3CC is becoming harder and harder to acquire.

I’m F2P so the summoners sigil is out of bounds and even then it’s only 3 a month (idk exactly what it is). The daily quests are TERRIBLE. Not only do they cost lots of energy but the rewards have seemed to decrease over time, I don’t want to have to wait 2 weeks to take a 5* to R2 when I can take them to R4 in a shorter amount of time.

Please increase rewards in the daily quests or make T3CC available through other means for more developed players

I'm cavalier and full on almost every T3CC. Do the solo events. Easiest way of getting them. Plus there was just an event that gave out so many of them.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    I am actually running short of t2cc often when ranking up 3 stars. T3cc is among the least worried resource .