**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE EASIEST FIX TO THE GAME!

The problem right now is there are too many mediocre champs than the good ones

If the synergies are updated (say in line with the incursion buffs) then suddenly all these champions become assets and advantages.
Right now you have tame synergy strengths: +155 critical rating doesn't do much and all the old synergies need a rework

This way the game difficulty also will go down a few rungs. The content difficulty can be tweaked to perfection with these synergies

Overall the community will be very happy spending hours finding their best synergy pattern with any new champs they pull

Win-win for all I say!

Comments

• JubaknightJubaknight Posts: 82
    edited May 2020
    I think the problem is in the core of Kabam philosophy. I remember during one of their interview with iDocta regarding the game progression for endgame players, they said that their goal is how to make the context in a way that keep the players chasing, collecting, ... etc some goals. I think this explains the grinding, RNG, repetitive... etc. themes of the game. Which apparently players do not like them and They make every one has his own opinion and imagination in how would he/she enjoy the game.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 194
    The easiest fix is to stop playing
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Champions themselves aren’t the issue. They all work perfectly well in Act 5, MEQ. The issue is the philosophy behind node design actively limiting the champions you can use.

It seems like it was designed to test roster depth but it has come out as only favouring huge whales because 5* are still so slow to acquire for such niche nodes.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mauled said:

Champions themselves aren’t the issue. They all work perfectly well in Act 5, MEQ. The issue is the philosophy behind node design actively limiting the champions you can use.

It seems like it was designed to test roster depth but it has come out as only favouring huge whales because 5* are still so slow to acquire for such niche nodes.

This is exactly what I think. If nodes are based on skill, then every champ will be viable, while the "god tiers" will juts be better. The grandmaster fight is a perfect example of this. Completely skill based, meaning every champ can do it, but the champs that are better work better