**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

General Game Feedback [Merged Threads]

Comments

• simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't understand the demand to reduce the difficulty of Act 6. It is like asking for a middle difficulty variant.

I agree with you. Act 6 difficulty should not be reduced, it is fun to play if you have the right champs.
    The point is: allow everyone to have those right champs.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I still don't understand the obsession a portion of the player base has with 6*s currently. Unless you're competing in top 5-10 AQ spots, they are barely even needed currently.

It's nice to have good ones sure, but a VERY small percentage of players actually need them

I'm in the top 90 alliance and I have about 25 r5 champions. Your roster prestige wise may be much higher than mines but I need to be able to use all my t5ccs right away which is why more 6* shards are needed. There's people in my same alliance that have higher prestige than some in yours so you're off base with your assumption in terms of low aliances needs.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

I still don't understand the obsession a portion of the player base has with 6*s currently. Unless you're competing in top 5-10 AQ spots, they are barely even needed currently.

It's nice to have good ones sure, but a VERY small percentage of players actually need them

I'm in the top 90 alliance and I have about 25 r5 champions. Your roster prestige wise may be much higher than mines but I need to be able to use all my t5ccs right away which is why more 6* shards are needed. There's people in my same alliance that have higher prestige than some in yours so you're off base with your assumption in terms of low aliances needs.
    You need to use them right away? Not sure I follow that.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    simolaz said:

Haji_Saab said:

I don't understand the demand to reduce the difficulty of Act 6. It is like asking for a middle difficulty variant.

I agree with you. Act 6 difficulty should not be reduced, it is fun to play if you have the right champs.
    The point is: allow everyone to have those right champs.
    To all the people who disagree with this: I hope you weren’t among those who complained about every character being the same and every content being the same.
    If it weren’t for Act 5, Act 6 and Variants you just needed a great damage dealer to get through every content.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I'm not in an AQ focused alliance anymore either. I got bored with AQ and moved back to pushing master war.

You definitely don't NEED to be able to use your t5c right away either in top 90. Not even remotely close to true. You want to I'm sure and I don't blame you for that at all. Wants and needs are massively different though. Has top 90 prestige average even passed the 5* max yet? That's not trying to be snide , I honestly don't know what the range is these days. I'm assuming it hasn't based off knowing around where some top 40 alliances are though
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★

I'm not in an AQ focused alliance anymore either. I got bored with AQ and moved back to pushing master war.

You definitely don't NEED to be able to use your t5c right away either in top 90. Not even remotely close to true. You want to I'm sure and I don't blame you for that at all. Wants and needs are massively different though. Has top 90 prestige average even passed the 5* max yet? That's not trying to be snide , I honestly don't know what the range is these days. I'm assuming it hasn't based off knowing around where some top 40 alliances are though
    No it hasn't. All you need is 10.3 if you run7x5 for top 45. I don't think we disagree on this one. You understand wanting to rank up your hard earned champs. It is more of a want if I'm being honest but not getting that want casuses people to quit. We both know that as well.

A guy in my alliance completed all end game content and got 4 science t5ccs. That ain't right.

No it hasn't. All you need is 10.3 if you run7x5 for top 45. I don't think we disagree on this one. You understand wanting to rank up your hard earned champs. It is more of a want if I'm being honest but not getting that want casuses people to quit. We both know that as well.

A guy in my alliance completed all end game content and got 4 science t5ccs. That ain't right.
    Oh I absolutely understand the want. Not knocking that in the slightest man. I'm legitimately not trying to be dismissive but just stating the difference between wanting a good 6* roster and needing it. Also just stating that increased 6* accumulation comes at a price and that's a shortened period of time they actually hold value as that speeds up the introduction of 7*s.

We're definitely 100% on the same page about the t5c available from act 6 and abyss though. The fact that they know most players still have limited 6* rosters and left the t5c completely up to chance is horrendous in my opinion. I'm pretty sure it was karatemike that got all skill from Abyss. At least science is a solid class these days you're guy will hopefully have some solid options for. Skill is an atrocious class to have that happen with.
    Knation said:

Suggestion-
    Why not make feature cavs 100 units instead of 300?
    Then your average , non whale player can buy more and have a better shot at new champs ?

Also increase the chance of pulling a 6* feature to 1% (.10% is pretty ridiculous) and increase the 5* chance to 2%?

This seems fair based off of all these complaints about new champs being nearly impossible to get

It’s already 1% and 5* are like 11% in it
    They're absolutely not 1% for a featured champ which is what they were talking about
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    The amount of devices that Android has makes it very difficult to optimize the game for all of them. iOS is pretty universal, save for the age and the specs. Android houses a plethora of devices with varying specs.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Someone needs some cheese to go with all that whine!
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Here’s how I feel

Book 1 started off great, Act 4 was very enjoyable for me at least.
    Act 5 started off OK but get past Chapter 2 and that’s where the weirdness comes in, yes I’m talking gates. Now they are decent for some content but seriously fighting your way through a quest to collect keys to unlock some gates in that quest.

Now bear in mind that I’m nowhere near act 6 yet, I really have no input on it but I’ve seen all this backlash and watched the gameplay online and it is justified because this is basically a pay to win game. Don’t get me started on crystals, but I just feel like this game is heading in just one direction. It needs some TLC to win back the trust of its players and the enjoyment factor.

Don’t criticise me for not having an input on act 6 and above, it’s simply because I’m not there yet so it would be foolish to do that