**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This exodus is really hurting alliances.

RigidRigid Posts: 152
In two years of running an alliance I have never had the issues I am now dealing with. People are just quitting the game. Yesterday three solid members informed me that they were done. It's like dominos falling. Luckily they are running AQ until I fill spots.

It seems I am not alone in this. We have had very little turn over in the past year but when we did need to fill a spot it didn't take but an hour or two to find several candidates. Now, the recruiting forum is flooded with high end alliances seeking replacements and global is a spam fest of recruiting for high end alliances. I have to assume it's due to people leaving the game.

Kabam you have to step up to stop this leak or the one thing that keeps a lot of us loyal is going to completely break down. If alliances can't stay full enough to function then the communities created in them will fall apart and more and more higher end people will move on.

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    We're all waiting on an announcement from Kabam...
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152

Yeah, my alliance is hurting from it too. More people are recruiting than there are people looking to be recruited.

Yeah, it's always a bit competitive but nothing like this. Good luck man.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★

I posted this already and they deleted it.

Probably because we have a Mega Thread for Game Feedback, and we keep getting "State of the Game" Threads everyday.
    Smash said:

Probably because we have a Mega Thread for Game Feedback, and we keep getting "State of the Game" Threads everyday.

Stop contributing to the problem with your blind following
    I'm sorry, what?
    You can post concerns in that Thread just as easily as starting a new one, and it isn't helping anything to spam them.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    my ally is low tier, low progression, (eldest isn’t UC yet) and we have 9 people left. might be eight I haven’t checked

Smash said:

I'm sorry, what?
    You can post concerns in that Thread just as easily as starting a new one, and it isn't helping anything to spam them.

Dude please stop, you’re literally the number one spammer in this entire forum.
    Your definition of spam is debatable.
    Aren’t you in jail on here? Lol you’ve been called a spammer by a ton of people in that discussion and many others, for years. Just stop.

Spamming to me means saying the exact same thing over and over again incessantly even when presented with other opinions or after having made yours. Seems pretty clear what you’re doing to me.
    Spamming is not someone who you disagree with or don't like.
  • njandynjandy Posts: 238
    there is a major problem that needs to be addressed. there are people quitting more than i have ever seen before. we went from a successful alliance to a struggling one. in the past two months i’ve had half of my alliance uninstall. we’ve all been together for about a year. there’s no way for me to recruit enough competent members by the time war season starts. we’ve also take a major hit in alliance quest scores. kabam needs to work up a solution to keep people interested in the game or we won’t have a contest to enjoy anymore
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Smash said:

I'm sorry, what?

Dude please stop, you’re literally the number one spammer in this entire forum.
    Your definition of spam is debatable.
    Aren’t you in jail on here? Lol you’ve been called a spammer by a ton of people in that discussion and many others, for years. Just stop.

Spamming to me means saying the exact same thing over and over again incessantly even when presented with other opinions or after having made yours. Seems pretty clear what you’re doing to me.
    Spamming is not someone who you disagree with or don't like.
    Stop spamming. It’s the repeated badgering and baiting you’re doing. You make your point, the exact same point, over and over again. It was ironic seeing you call someone out for something you do every day on here. You’ve been jailed before and you are now, so I’m guessing others agreed you did something wrong too.
    Just saying this message is also spam. Stupid Pointless Annoying Message. You're not being conducive to this topic of conversation right now.
    I'm not calling anyone out on anything. I don't care if people post their concerns. Someone said they posted the same thing and it was kiboshed. The rules to the Forum are pretty visible. If you start a Post on a subject that's already being discussed, then you can't wonder why it doesn't last. As for your judgment of my comment, that sounds more personal than anything.
  • AlphA101AlphA101 Posts: 285 ★★★
    Lots of people leaving across a variety of alliances , no wonder a lot of alliances will not be prepared for the new war season which starts in a few days !!

I’ve never seen soo many leave so quickly
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    AlphA101 said:

Lots of people leaving across a variety of alliances , no wonder a lot of alliances will not be prepared for the new war season which starts in a few days !!

I’ve never seen soo many leave so quickly

Well with what they have to deal with it’s not surprising
  • RigidRigid Posts: 152
    I wasn't wanting to rant really just bringing up an issue that I noticed. If someone else posted something similar I missed it.

Even so doesn't change the issue.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    And there are the nagging suspicions. We hear "it's just the rng!" But really??!!! How are we supposed to believe that when you open a champ from a special crystal (red rift) and then the very next day they are the featured champ in all the crystals??? How are we not suppsed to think it is to get us to buy odins? But kabam tells us it is just a quoinkie-dink? And straight up!! The drop rates suck lemons!
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    My gosh, we had a few players leave, these war bubbles have us stuck fighting 30m alliances for silver rewards and 3* shards, with all wars being won over 1-2 kills Or a couple diversity mistakes, thought that was the main reason For our season turnover, But you are 100% right, I’ve never seen the Forums this heavy on recruitment messages, we’ve just recruited a few from higher tier alliances looking to take a slow down from 6/7 and heavy war requirements so that also bolsters this theory, people are burning out. I’ve long been trying to advocate for the gold shortage, which as a moderate grinder has never been a problem for me until the last few months, I don’t think it’s reasonable for someone like myself here since the beginning to have to double my arena requirement to almost 2 hours a day, and stop ranking anything except one r5 a month just to keep up with the resources I am getting from mid level gameplay. and these last few featured crystals have had lower percentages of desireable champs than the regular crystal. I’ve had great 5* champ luck (pretty terrible 6* apart from domino)so the rng debate hasn’t greatly affected me. But yeah I can see it’s affecting people and that last 6* release into the pool was just horrible, I guess it all is building up and getting a bit much for people.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited May 2020

And this leads to massive numbers of quitting! Level 10 and 12 players with 5s they cant even take past max level 1! Why does a level 10 summoner even have a 5 star? So they can break their back on this wheel?? Kid hasn't played in 3 years! I know cause i duel his lil antman all the time.