**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEED HELP on ACT 6.2.5 tips & strategy

Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55 β˜…
1) Which is the easiest path?
2) Best champion to counter the nodes & Mordo

My tops champs:
-Quake R5 duped
-Dr Doom R4 unduped
-Blade R4 duped (no synergy)
-CMM R4 Duped (no nick fury synergy)
-Cull Obsidian R4 duped
-Iceman R4 duped
-Havok R4 unduped

Any other champs that is recommended please inform me . Thank you so much for helping πŸ™πŸ»

Comments

• Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I took the path that has Hela as the first fight. The final node on that Mordo has Strength in Numbers which reduces attack by 25% for each champion knocked out. Should you die and have to revive, I’d only revive Doom because each champion on your team gives him 10% attack.
  • Hhaikal9527Hhaikal9527 Posts: 55 β˜…

I took the path that has Hela as the first fight. The final node on that Mordo has Strength in Numbers which reduces attack by 25% for each champion knocked out. Should you die and have to revive, I’d only revive Doom because each champion on your team gives him 10% attack.

What’s the most painful nodes along the hela path? Who do you bring on the team?
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had the best chance with my SS because he shuts down the power gain which makes mordo a passive defensive a-hole.. I do remember watching KT1 one shot him with wasp when it first came out

I had the best chance with my SS because he shuts down the power gain which makes mordo a passive defensive a-hole.. I do remember watching KT1 one shot him with wasp when it first came out

I was thinking about wasp but I’m not really good with her. I need more practice.. hahaha..I have her on r3 . Maybe I’ll take her to r4 and put her with havok .
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Hhaikal9527 I don’t specifically but in my ss below I think it was this team. No one really gave me any trouble cause I waited until I had good champions to do the quest. Doom can do every fight on that path if you do the rotation except for Collosus.

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It also provides aar. You should be able to quake the mordo easily.

@Hhaikal9527 I don’t specifically but in my ss below I think it was this team. No one really gave me any trouble cause I waited until I had good champions to do the quest. Doom can do every fight on that path if you do the rotation except for Collosus.

Wow that’s a great team 🀘🏻 Thanks for the advice dude . Appreciate it πŸ™πŸ»
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    heal to colossus path was very easy and quake can solo mordo, because of strength in numbers make sure all your champions are alive or you get reduced ability accuracy

heal to colossus path was very easy and quake can solo mordo, because of strength in numbers make sure all your champions are alive or you get reduced ability accuracy

Thanks brahh .. I’ll keep that in mind
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Posts: 365 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I beat Mordo with rank 4 Quake and R5 Doom.Quake would definitely be your best option.
  • I took the colossus path. It seemed the easiest in my opinion. Quake and and a duped NF are very useful, NF for me. Potions and revives are useful too, but you want to make sure you have a good counter for mordo and want to keep your time as alive as possible