**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6 stat pool

NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
I’m just wondering kabam if you guys plan on adding Hyperion, Spider-Man stark enhanced, medusa in the 6 star pool or are you guys planning on phasing them out like some 4 stars we know?

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    I would like to know because it will help me a lot on deciding on if I would ever open a 6 star crystal or not
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think they'd probably wait on people like hype and quake. I would open the crystals anyway, because we'll never know if it when they release them
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I hope they just add every champ, but in almost certain they’ll leave the good ones
    I hope so to but we all know how they operate, they removed champs from higher star levels already
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

I would like to know because it will help me a lot on deciding on if I would ever open a 6 star crystal or not

you could always dupe your Angela again, that’s be nice.
    edited May 2020

No I duped her again already like a week ago, that’s 2 dupes. No more please
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★

If you could send her my way I'd really appreciate it.

Synergy reasons ofc

I’d kill for any star version of Angela.
    I’m happy with my Angela I enjoy her I just don’t wanna dupe her a 3rd time I would rather a new 6 star, I prefer not to dupe my 6 stars more than once.

I have Angela (4*)
    i don’t have an Angela at all. Be real nice to have her for Ægon

I have Angela (4*)
    i don’t have an Angela at all. Be real nice to have her for Ægon
    That sounds like a fair deal I give you 1 of my 6 star Angela and you give me 1 6 star aegon
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

I have Angela (4*)
    5*, she was my 3rd and 1st r3
    Kabam @Kabam Miike is there any word if these champs will ever be added or no?