**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Colossus only good with synergies?

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
Just asking

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Doesn't need them
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    What synergy? The OR one?
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    The synergy with Omega takes him to another level. He is still good without it
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    He’s a beast, I recently took him to r5 and only use the OML synergy which doesn’t do that much for him.

Defo worth it standalone.
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    The OR synergy only seems to have a major impact on his basic attacks. Since most of his damage is from heavy attacks and specials, he is still very good by himself. I think the synergy adds maybe 50% damage overall, which doesn’t really change his worth.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Without them he’s great, with them he’s godly

@Lvernon15 Which synergies specifically make him godly? I have him at r4 as a 5 star and I can't decide between Juggernaut and Wolverine/OML. Which would you say is the best? I don't have Omega Red sadly, would he be the best?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

@Lvernon15 Which synergies specifically make him godly? I have him at r4 as a 5 star and I can't decide between Juggernaut and Wolverine/OML. Which would you say is the best? I don't have Omega Red sadly, would he be the best?
    Emma Frost Synergy give +2% Increased Power Gain per Armor Up, Omega Red Synergy gives +2% Attack per Armor Up and a Short Armor Up Buff Activates off Parry. Then of course you have the Juggernaut and Wolverine Synergies which aren't That Useful but still Stack well with the others, lastly we have the New Red Guardian Synergy which gives Colossus Unstoppable on each Special Attack making him a counter to Can't Stop Won't Stop Nodes.

Anyways to the original question, No he Definitely doesn't need any of his Unique Synergies. I have a 5 Star Rank 5 and usually the teammate I use around him are Warlock and Magik then 2 others for Utility, works well together with the +10% HP to everyone, the Increased Attack on Magik's Specials, the Reduced Enemy Power Gain on Warlock's Specials, and give Colossus an extra Permanent Armor Up at the start of the fight.

But if you do have his Synergies and decide to use them, Oh Boy he's horrifyingly op... The full Colossus Team I use is Colossus, Magik, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Juggernaut for all the previously stated boosts plus 3 or 4 Crit Chance Boosts between Colossus, Juggernaut and Magik.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Omega and Emma are the big ones
  • mbracembrace Posts: 821 ★★★
    I would test the OR synergy and see what it does for you. I know the tooltip says 2%, but it seems more potent than that.
  • VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    sorry if I am stealing the topic, but just wanted to ask, is Emma synergy better that Domino or OML ones for sheer attack?
    In 5 champs team, I tried Colossus, Domino, Juggs, OML and Omega and the yellow numbers are huuuge!!

What would be the strongest 3 champs team, Colossus, Omega and Juggs?
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    He’s good without it. I did Act 6 without synergies as I pulled Omega Red fairly recently. I used him against Grandmaster as raw as he can be. Lol.

He’s waaay better with it. OR and Emma especially.
  • VlajkoKVlajkoK Posts: 77
    I just tried WS and I can get him down in 30 hits less if I add Domino. That 5% power gain means so much more sp2s
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    No, he's great without
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    He was my 2nd R4, unduped and my first R5 (also unduped at the time) but was happy to dupe him and pump 200 sigs in.

Back as an R4, I didn't have a coldsnap or incinerate counter before him and he helped me get CAV as a counter to iceman, mephisto and havok and a major damage dealer in general.

He's slower to ramp up unduped or without synergies, but if you can parry, m, h and spam to l2, the armors will build and the damage will jump up.

As others said, he's great on his own, but a beast with dupe and/or synergies. One of the only champs that can autofight RoL winter soldier and he can easily clear the entire path as a potion farmer quickly. He's a great LOL option too.

Tanky when you mess up, beefy raw damage, immunities out the wazoo, great synergies with other top mutants... I'd say he's one of the most well rounded champs in the game who doesn't sacrifice utility for damage or vice versa.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

He was my 2nd R4, unduped and my first R5 (also unduped at the time) but was happy to dupe him and pump 200 sigs in.

Back as an R4, I didn't have a coldsnap or incinerate counter before him and he helped me get CAV as a counter to iceman, mephisto and havok and a major damage dealer in general.

He's slower to ramp up unduped or without synergies, but if you can parry, m, h and spam to l2, the armors will build and the damage will jump up.

As others said, he's great on his own, but a beast with dupe and/or synergies. One of the only champs that can autofight RoL winter soldier and he can easily clear the entire path as a potion farmer quickly. He's a great LOL option too.

Tanky when you mess up, beefy raw damage, immunities out the wazoo, great synergies with other top mutants... I'd say he's one of the most well rounded champs in the game who doesn't sacrifice utility for damage or vice versa.

Thanks, but sadly, I don't play the game anymore :(
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★

What happened?
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

What happened?
    my device was not compatible :'(