**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mid 2020 Suicides

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
With it being mid 2020 I just doing a poll to see how many run suicides.. I believe a large group run it now due to huge increase in attack on r5 5 stars and R3 6 stars, years ago it was not a common thing but now I see it more often

Mid 2020 Suicides 57 votes

Suicides bleed+poison
52%
danielmathSuperChronaMagicBentonSpity68allinashessmy168Lvernon15DragonMCOCRyGokuElhadjeeMoosetiptronicDaphboyBoxermykeDarthPhalWoozieMobile_P0tat0Midnite93plpkokMother_FlerkenSkillful_star 30 votes
Suicides bleed only
7%
AlphA101Skinnyfatboy82AouxWouxRonSwanson 4 votes
Suicides poison only
3%
mani274Mathgeek 2 votes
No suicides
36%
Haji_SaabMirage_TurtleNojokejaymJmd82RoOOtsspaceoctopusAtzerus72ItsDamienStevieManWonderOGAvengerUmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeTyler1620Ya_Boi_28Aomine_Daiki10TomsolokenobiFeroX_the_fat_heringSwarmOfRavensXguard77Coolc5050 21 votes

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Depends on roster, corvus ghost OR is a must to use with. Other two slots for wasp/sabre or another suicide friendly champ
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    No suicides
    I only run Suicides when I’m grinding units in arena. It’s just not worth it for me to have them on when I’m doing content like Act 6 Exploration
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Running suicides has been insanely popular in pretty much any late game group of players ever since champs that benefitted from them with minimal downside started being introduced, ie. Corvus, Ghost, Omega, etc...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Suicides bleed+poison
    It’s roster dependent, but my advice is all or nothing, the main drawback is recoil so I don’t like half suicides, you have the main drawback but only half the benefit
  • Thor2121Thor2121 Posts: 16
    I'm new; what're Suicides??
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited May 2020
    Thor2121 said:

I'm new; what're Suicides??

It’s a mastery set including Double Edge Recoil Glass Cannon And Liquid Courage. Basically they do damage to you but you do a lot more damage then normal but the mastery’s are really expensive @Thor2121