**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

We need another 12.0

KnationKnation Posts: 529 ★★★
I know I’m probably going to get a ton of dislikes for this but I believe we do need another 12.0
The problem with the game is the disparity between the tops champs and the bottom I’ve seen people saying that act 5 with skill could be done with pretty much any champ but if you bring champs like ghost she can do all of it except for maybe the collector with extreme ease
The problem with act 6 and 7 is they have to make the nodes ridiculous in order to compensate for how stronger some champs are which leads to 90% of champs being obsolete
While I know some people will say just buff rather then nerf it’d be much harder to buff 150 champs then to nerf 20
Obviously tuning down act 6 would have to go with this
If they were to do something like this they’d have to go do what they did with cull and namor and give full resources back including awakening gems iso sig stones etc
Nerfs wouldn’t be as bad still keep them as the top champs but not by that far of a degree
And then lastly if they were to do this give people long notice so at least if people want to spend on that champ they’ll know the exact nerfs that are happening
Like I said I know tons of people will disagree with this but the game can’t keep going on with 20 champs being the standard because otherwise content like act 6 will be the only way forward

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Needs might seem logical but you have to keep in mind that then compared to now is very different, then you’d get lucky in some 4 stars you’ve earned in content or a whale if they got lucky in their $100 opening and pulled that sw, now people are spending tens of thousands to get stuff, and neefing what people have spent for or grinded for for ages is not going to get a good reaction, and I might be pushed to quit
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    With another 12.0 we will lose the remaining 50% of the community.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Another person pissed becuase they haven’t gotten the champs they want. These posts are so annoying they don’t need to nerf champs, they just need to nerf the nodes. That’s it’s. They just have to remember how to make nodes that punish bad play but reward good play,

I.E. Life Transfer, Bane etc.

There would be nothing that would make me leave this game faster than if the destroyed those champs like they did to strange. What would be the point of getting excited about any champion, it would always be a matter of time before whoever survived the nerf became a top champ and then eventually after enough people get tired of not having them....I need another 12.0.

Just stop.

Exactly, couldn't of said it more perfectly.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Knation said:

N o

What’s your solution then
    People can keep saying act 6 is bs but the problem is because it’s designed for the top champs so they don’t steamroll it
    The Top Players steamroll it all regardless. Remember Abyss was supposed to take time for even the best players and they all 100% it in less than a week.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Kabam is not going to do another 12.0, the first one went over badly and another one will cause countless players to quit. This would self destruct their most successful game which is bad for business, so I highly doubt it'll happen again.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    No thanks.

Im tired of waiting years to get champs then seeing them "adjusted" or otherwise messed with.

I keep hearing that roster progression is a thing, RNG is a thing and being patient with content is a thing. When I'm lucky enough to get a gamechanger I have an expectation of being able to do what others have done, my own skill notwithstanding.

• ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Knation

You've come to the wrong place for this kind of discussion with the forums.. Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but Reddit is your better bet for controversial or anti-kabam sentiment. Many users here are much more Kabam apologetic.