**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

645 adaptoid boss... any tips?

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
After I severely miscalculated the path I took and the CMM boss fight in 644 I'm trying to play it smart and get some info on that 645 adaptoid. Can't remember his abilities and wonder who are the best champs to deal with him.

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    the slow champs are great, like stealthy and she hulk, also CAPIW is great because he has perfect parry and nullifies unstoppable
  • Options

the slow champs are great, like stealthy and she hulk, also CAPIW is great because he has perfect parry and nullifies unstoppable

Yeah but if I remember correctly from past Hydra Adaptoids he also has unblockable after every special right?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Strategic said:

Yeah but if I remember correctly from past Hydra Adaptoids he also has unblockable after every special right?
    i don't believe so no
  • Options
    Saske97Saske97 Posts: 81
    I think the easiest path in 6.4.5 is Path A starting with Darkhawk. I found Cap IW being a great option for the Adaptoid Boss, just keep using his L3's so that you always have charges. Then you can deal with the unstoppable and vigor. Adaptoid specials are Iron Man's, so you can easily evade them even though they're unblockable.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Pretty much slow champs and CapIW. Thing might be good there too
  • Options
    Anyone knows his exact abilities or maybe a screenshot or something?
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    I made use of doom for this fight
  • Options
    Jh_Dez said:

I made use of doom for this fight

Wish I had a Doom :(
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    i used Void. Longer fight but do able
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    Thing can do hydra adaptoid easy, you just have to build up the rock stacks with parries then hit the sp3 and start clobberin
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @Strategic

Over the weekend I posted a video with that fight in another thread. I used Thing every time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1215359#Comment_1215359
  • Options

@Strategic

Over the weekend I posted a video with that fight in another thread. I used Thing every time.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1215359#Comment_1215359

My thing is only R3 and I use suicides so don't think that's a good combo. I'm thinking I'll probably use CapIW and or Medusa.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You just need a solid unstoppable counter, slow or a reliable strong nullify