**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

We need another 12.0

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    The game need a overhaul yes. But neft isn’t the right way to do it personal I’m wil quick because not my time to get a champions few mouths later neft it after use a lot of time that ain’t right. Fix let said if I’m get sunspots I’m really happy to finally get it I’m fell excited abudt it but ikow he get neft ect. And so one it wil be the same. What need it just more skil base constes. I’m can se many time the node sometimes ain’t that bad but in act7 it awfully. I’m wil be find if more ghost counter comes just aromer break that esay never neft a champions when u can made counter to them also quack true strike few with wil not hurt that many of the old champions and after all after 5 years the old just need a buff simple because back then there didn’t had the technical to made this champions ther is now keep that in mind to
    Knation said:

ẞlооd said:

@Knation

You've come to the wrong place for this kind of discussion with the forums.. Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but Reddit is your better bet for controversial or anti-kabam sentiment. Many users here are much more Kabam apologetic.

True I suppose I knew I was going to get a lot of backlash on this post
    One thing I don’t get is there a lot of people I’ve seen here complaining about act 7 being so restricted to the top champs without giving counter solutions
    I just feel the game needs an overhaul granted I can understand people’s mistrust of kabam
    Knation said:

Gamer said:

The game need a overhaul yes. But neft isn’t the right way to do it personal I’m wil quick because not my time to get a champions few mouths later neft it after use a lot of time that ain’t right. Fix let said if I’m get sunspots I’m really happy to finally get it I’m fell excited abudt it but ikow he get neft ect. And so one it wil be the same. What need it just more skil base constes. I’m can se many time the node sometimes ain’t that bad but in act7 it awfully. I’m wil be find if more ghost counter comes just aromer break that esay never neft a champions when u can made counter to them also quack true strike few with wil not hurt that many of the old champions and after all after 5 years the old just need a buff simple because back then there didn’t had the technical to made this champions ther is now keep that in mind to

Knation said:

ẞlооd said:

@Knation

You've come to the wrong place for this kind of discussion with the forums.. Not saying I agree or disagree with you, but Reddit is your better bet for controversial or anti-kabam sentiment. Many users here are much more Kabam apologetic.

One thing I don’t get is there a lot of people I’ve seen here complaining about act 7 being so restricted to the top champs without giving counter solutions
    I just feel the game needs an overhaul granted I can understand people’s mistrust of kabam
    They’d still be the best champs but just not by such a large margin granted it’d be a very delicate process one that I’m sure kabam would mess up but just saying what the game needs
    Hav u se DS some Hav he tourn out not to be one of the top. So no when Ther neft then like u said. So no don’t ther is offer way to do it right.
    Knation said:

Gamer said:

Knation said:

ẞlооd said:

@Knation

They’d still be the best champs but just not by such a large margin granted it’d be a very delicate process one that I’m sure kabam would mess up but just saying what the game needs
    The game just need a bit more not so rng so free to player do’s not fel quit but after all it is a rmg game
  • I feel like another 12.0 would be a step in the opposite direction of keeping the player base happy and sticking around.
    Knation said:

Knation said:

Simple minded people always think up the worst solutions 🤦‍♂️

How about instead of nerfing all the champions we love, you introduce more variety the same they did with Blade in 2017? Create nodes that bypass “Beyond God-Tiers”. Blade was arguably even harder to ‘silent nerf’ than today’s studs.

Armor Break node = no Ghost
    True Strike node = no Quake
    No Guaranteed Crit node = no Ghost or Corvus
    Debuff Immune node = no Quake
    Power Gain node = no Quake
    Power Lock node = no Ghost & largely gimped Corvus.

But nah... instead let’s NERF EM ALL!! DR. STRANGE STYLE.... DO IT KABAM ... DOOOO IT!!

Debuff immune quake still wrecks
    But lots of those nodes would make the lower champs even worse lol the top champs would still be the better options
    You’ve literally listed the problem that’s happening in act 6
    Node is introduced to make content harder for the top champs makes it tough for them impossible for worse champs
    If Quake is evading a debuff immune champion then that’s a bug, because she should only evade while a Concussion (which is a non-passive debuff) is active.

But no, please explain to me how a node that bypasses Guaranteed crits will still be better to take out with Corvus or Ghost, & not other options. I’m listening...
    Well at that point using nodes like that you might as well throw away the champ
    Look st the nodes at act 6 they are designed to make it tough for the top champs but the knock on effect is that the lower champs can’t deal with it
    I’m is sure I’m can take one no retreat without ghost ect it not all of act6 if I’m 6.3 it need more nich champions and the gates is just pure evil 6.2.6 6.2.5 not fun I’m sure if ther lower then 5 star to only need 2 of that’s class that wil help a lot to.
    It only a game to why neft in the first place even the narmor neft was really bad why scale he reg down wasn’t even that great
    It only a game to why neft in the first place even the narmor neft was really bad why scale he reg down wasn’t even that great
    Knation said:

Gamer said:

Knation said:

Knation said:

Simple minded people always think up the worst solutions 🤦‍♂️

How about instead of nerfing all the champions we love, you introduce more variety the same they did with Blade in 2017? Create nodes that bypass “Beyond God-Tiers”. Blade was arguably even harder to ‘silent nerf’ than today’s studs.

Armor Break node = no Ghost
    True Strike node = no Quake
    No Guaranteed Crit node = no Ghost or Corvus
    Debuff Immune node = no Quake
    Power Gain node = no Quake
    Power Lock node = no Ghost & largely gimped Corvus.

But nah... instead let’s NERF EM ALL!! DR. STRANGE STYLE.... DO IT KABAM ... DOOOO IT!!

Debuff immune quake still wrecks
    But lots of those nodes would make the lower champs even worse lol the top champs would still be the better options
    You’ve literally listed the problem that’s happening in act 6
    Node is introduced to make content harder for the top champs makes it tough for them impossible for worse champs
    If Quake is evading a debuff immune champion then that’s a bug, because she should only evade while a Concussion (which is a non-passive debuff) is active.

But no, please explain to me how a node that bypasses Guaranteed crits will still be better to take out with Corvus or Ghost, & not other options. I’m listening...
    Well at that point using nodes like that you might as well throw away the champ
    Look st the nodes at act 6 they are designed to make it tough for the top champs but the knock on effect is that the lower champs can’t deal with it
    I’m is sure I’m can take one no retreat without ghost ect it not all of act6 if I’m 6.3 it need more nich champions and the gates is just pure evil 6.2.6 6.2.5 not fun I’m sure if ther lower then 5 star to only need 2 of that’s class that wil help a lot to.
    No retreat isn’t really a bad node only was a problem on the 6:2 champion
    Jeps and even ghost isn’t a option vs him but kabam also had said there ain’t gone make a new ghost and quake
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    @Knation I understand what you try to say here. But lemme just dig into it a bit:

The issues here are
    1) big differences between champions
    2) scaling the content difgiculty
    Now, they need to make more challenging content in order to move the players forward, but they also cant just inflate hp and dmg of the encounters. They have to add more and more difficult nodes (this tendency can be seen all over Act6). At the same time, the power of most modern champions is much bigger compared to the old ones. Even the average modern champion hits harder than a og.

So this offers two solutions:
    1) nerf the champs and content - that takes awas the challenge, not even mentioning that the story acts scale continuously, meaning that if you cut Act 6.1 PI in half, you would get on current Act4 lvl etc.

2) buff older champs - there are many to buff, yes. But some just need to increase their stats in order to be good. Look at IF for example: if his armorbreaks were more potent, he could be very decent attacker. He would have many uses. The downside of this is, that they will still release content that requires grind if units
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

@Knation I understand what you try to say here. But lemme just dig into it a bit:

The issues here are
    1) big differences between champions
    2) scaling the content difgiculty
    Now, they need to make more challenging content in order to move the players forward, but they also cant just inflate hp and dmg of the encounters. They have to add more and more difficult nodes (this tendency can be seen all over Act6). At the same time, the power of most modern champions is much bigger compared to the old ones. Even the average modern champion hits harder than a og.

So this offers two solutions:
    1) nerf the champs and content - that takes awas the challenge, not even mentioning that the story acts scale continuously, meaning that if you cut Act 6.1 PI in half, you would get on current Act4 lvl etc.

2) buff older champs - there are many to buff, yes. But some just need to increase their stats in order to be good. Look at IF for example: if his armorbreaks were more potent, he could be very decent attacker. He would have many uses. The downside of this is, that they will still release content that requires grind if units

If they calmed down on the nodes and tuned the matchups, the content would be better, and still challenging. Every single defender on all the too many and too long paths doesn't need 500% attack/health and nodes on nodes on nodes and a global node and special 3. Maybe if there's a punishing node and champ combination they get 300% health and 20%attack. Or vice versa depending on what they're trying to achieve. For a fight that really taxes your skills, maybe way more attack but less health.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    @Knation Both ways I suggested remove the 20 viable options struggle :smile:

@BigPoppaCBONE How big would you imagine the healthpools? I have A Nick Fury on r4 5*. Even before fake dying he does 1k bleeds. Thats 2k dps. What size of hp would you like? I would suggest 100-250k range in the endgame and rest interesting nodes. For ex 6.1.1 is awesome: pretty low healthpools and skillbased node