**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Labyrinth Maestro shrug off Wasp's passive stun

Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★
Maestro apparently shrugs off debuffs placed on him when fighting a science class character. I was going to go for a labyrinth completion run with my Ghost but one of his random buffs consist of Regen in which case you have to essentially just quit the quest and a lot of people have said its costly. I do have a Rank 4/55 Wasp I was gonna bring along for synergies. If he doesn't shrug off her heavy stun I think it'd be less expensive to use her.

I don't want to get my answer when I'm already at the boss, hopefully someone in the community has tested it and can give an answer.

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Wasp's passive stun is not a Debuff. He won't be able to shrug it off.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ghost is probably still the better option. Do your best. If he happens to trigger a regen, quickly pause and quit the fight and try again. The nice thing about Ghost is you won't need to dump any potions into her to use her effectively.

Good luck.
  • Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 ★★★

If he explicitly shrugs off debuffs, then he won't shrug off her passive stun. But I don't know how her passive stun interacts with limber...

I've already tested that a bunch on Rulk, limber doesn't affect her stun.